Options

Kim Kardashian hollywood

PinkkyBluPinkkyBlu Registered Users 3 Posts
Keeps saying know network connection for the last couple of days ive spent money playing why why why i can go to all my other games so in regards to this i should be compensated

Comments

• Options
    PinkkyBluPinkkyBlu Registered Users 3 Posts
    I still haven't been compensated for my purchases yet and i was an A list i was #2 whatever the glitch was im at the beginning i never uninstalled the game but it did now im new omg wow i still want what i paid for this is like my 4th time about this issue
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. PinkkyBlu, first off I'm sorry this is happening. I do have to ask, did you think the 5 minutes between your posts would somehow fix things? In the future, please post once and wait for a response.

Can you please respond with your
    Platform / OS
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

Brief description of the problem.

You should also make sure you've updated to the latest version of KK:Hollywood. We're currently running 4.1

Make sure you have a strong connection. As far as compensation for your purchases, if I'm understanding you can't get in. Once you are back in your game. There's a high probability your game will be intact with all your purchases. If you find your are missing purchased cash or stars, Customer Care should be contacted about that, and they will help restore if possible.

And, if you don't respond, I'll assume your connection went through between 12:13 and 12:18. :) Just teasing.
    Welcome to the forum PinkkyBlu.

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary