Options

Android games can cautiously transfer to new devices again.

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Great News for Androids

"
I changed Android devices. Can I transfer my old game to my new device?

Starting with version 4.1.0 Kim Kardashian:Hollywood can be transferred to a new Android device.

To achieve a smooth transfer from your old device to your new one:

1.) (on device 1) Make sure you're signed-in to Google Play, outside the game.

2.) (on device 1) Play the game for a bit on the current version you have.. Do one or two random projects from Simon (not the story ones, but the generic ones). This will ensure that your save file is current in Google Play.

3.) (on device 1) visit the Google Play store, look up Kim Kardashian:Hollywood and update to the latest version of the game. you want to ensure you are playing at least v4.1.0 or later. The first time version 4.1.0 is run, it prompts you to allow connection to Google Play.

3.) (on device 1) Play on the updated version [4.1.0 or later] for a few minutes (to populate the cloud again with the latest save file).

4.) (on device 2) Install the latest version on your new device.

5.) (on device 2) Sign in to Google Play with the same account used on device 1.

6.) (on device 2) Launch the latest version of the game on your device.

7.) (on device 2) Your original save should now be loaded on the new device and you can continue play.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- This feature is NOT meant for cross-device play! It was intended to allow you to port an old game to a new device.

- If you continue to play on your old device after transferring your game to the new device you may experience data loss.

- Please play on one device at a time and only delete the game from the old device after you're happy with its performance on the new device!"

I found it here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/ki...ian-hollywood/
What a difference a day makes.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    jasmineemilyjasmineemily Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi koko

Does this mean you can't play on the same account with two devices......I wasn't sure with you posting before about your dolls????? Would you want more than one account????
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and Welcome to the forum. Glu advises against moving a game across different devices. It can result in the loss of a game. The section I quoted above..........
    IMPORTANT NOTES:
    - This feature is NOT meant for cross-device play! It was intended to allow you to port an old game to a new device.
    - If you continue to play on your old device after transferring your game to the new device you may experience data loss.

- Please play on one device at a time and only delete the game from the old device after you're happy with its performance on the new device!"

Really suggests you don't use one game on more than one device. And to answer your other question, yes, I have 3 devices and 3 games. 2 Android, and one iOS. I started on my Android phone, but wasn't able to connect with real people. I came here to troubleshoot it, and couldn't figure it out. So, I started playing on my iPad. THere I connected, but I wanted to connect on my phone. FInally figured out I needed two Android games to try and find out why I wasn't connecting. By the time I had the androids seeing each other, I was into 3 games, and couldn't kill any of them.

Do I recommend playing 3 games?Are you crazy? Then sure. If you have any kind of a grasp. No. Two separate games seems to be the limit for normal people. Welcome and glad to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jasmineemilyjasmineemily Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks for the advice and nice to meet you too......think I may stick to one account for now lol. One quick question..... if I have an account on my tablet connected through Facebook and I start a new account on my android mobile.....will I be connecting with the same Facebook friends from the first account or will I need to add new friends???