Options

say yes or no to second baby?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
When I updated my game, my game had too many glitches. My doll's hubby isn't rocking back & forth inside of the baby's nursery room anymore. When I entered inside of love & hope adoption center, the nurses weren't holding anymore babies.

30izzph.png

bfm0z4.png

This is how far along I've gotten on the relationship level. I'm almost maxed out soon.

w172g0.png

So I need some advice. Should my doll have a second baby when her husband asks her to or should they put it on hold? I want them to have a second baby since they will be maxed out already.

Will the nanny hold the second baby since my game has been glitched? My game issues weren't resolved as of yet and I posted on the thread about my updated game issues. I'm asking these questions because I don't want it to affect my game if the nanny won't hold the second baby.

If I say yes to the second baby, what will happen to love & hope adoption center? Will the nurses leave and it will look completely empty?

I am so worried and I need help soon before I can make my final decision.😞
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My opinion would be hold off. At least till after the beginning of the week, we know they're working on the android issues. But that's just my personal opinion.

Warning- my androids are not seeing the current thems, so I'm trying to fix that too, if I'm slow on the uptake.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My opinion would be hold off. At least till after the beginning of the week, we know they're working on the android issues. But that's just my personal opinion.

Warning- my androids are not seeing the current thems, so I'm trying to fix that too, if I'm slow on the uptake.

If I put the second baby question on hold, is my doll's significant other is gonna ask the same question everyday at their homes?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Carol, Bort ask again about a second baby every 12 hours after I said 'No' to him lol

The nurses are going to leave after the second baby.

What do you mean about 'rocking back and forth'? if was about your husband being in a position that he looks like he's holding a baby that was the glitch and now he's in the right position.

Don't forget to change your traits when he asks about the baby unless you want to have twins!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Carol, Bort ask again about a second baby every 12 hours after I said 'No' to him lol

The nurses are going to leave after the second baby.

What do you mean about 'rocking back and forth'? if was about your husband being in a position that he looks like he's holding a baby that was the glitch and now he's in the right position.

Don't forget to change your traits when he asks about the baby unless you want to have twins!

Omg I didn't realize that the spouse holding a imaginary baby was a glitch all that time. Thanks for telling me Vats. I was worried. I thought that my game was glitched again after the update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG