Options

Not getting the timed events at weekend events

kiki93kiki93 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi! I've started playing another KKH game on an Android device and everything is working fine except when it comes to weekend events. I get the weekend events, but not the in game timed events that gives you extra event points when completing them. My character is level 13 and B-listed. Is it supposed to be this way? I can't remember if I had this issue with my other devices.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It is possible that at level 13, those events aren't in line for you yet? But you should submit a ticket to Customer Care, give them your game details, and ask them why you didn't get the timed events? When you contact them, if you include your Hollywood ID# it will eliminate an extra step of them writing asking for it, and you replying. Hope this is answered quickly for you.

And, welcome to the Dark Side of those with multiple games. Are both games Android? if so, you should consider marrying both games to the other doll. Having them both in each of your homes, is kind of like having a barbie in each hand. It's a wonderful way to check how your doll is appearing to the rest of the playing world. My phone has a 5 inch screen, my tab is 10.5. So, seeing the little game's doll on the 'big screen' is a plus.

If you need help submitting the ticket, there are instructions with illustrations here. Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary