Options

Relationship Number

Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with their relationship numbers not going up? I seem to be stuck at #42 for about a week now.

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that the same thing is happening on my game too. I think that the only way how you're gonna see that you're moving up on the top couple list is when you take advantage of the dating weekend events. When you call your spouse to have dates at the Oak Club during the dating weekend events, then you will see a difference when you are moving up on the top couple list. I actually see an improvement when I participate on dating weekend events. I hope that helps.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hope we have a dating event soon.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When you get into the top couple numbers, it's harder to increase, and very often you have to increase dates just to maintain that number. As long as your relationship points are going up, you're doing fine. THe couples number is relative to what other people are doing, in your game. You don't have to wait for a dating event. You can just spend a day dating, dating, dating. and see if your rating doesn't improve. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    When you get into the top couple numbers, it's harder to increase, and very often you have to increase dates just to maintain that number. As long as your relationship points are going up, you're doing fine. THe couples number is relative to what other people are doing, in your game. You don't have to wait for a dating event. You can just spend a day dating, dating, dating. and see if your rating doesn't improve. :)

I usually don't take my doll's hubby on dates all day long unless it's a dating weekend event. I just wanna work on my gigs for the day. It's more worth it to me since I was grinding for all of the items but at the same time I was working on progressing my relationship points and I moved up several spots on the top couple list.

But since I'm already maxed out on my relationship level, my doll and her hubby are still together. It's definitely a challenge to beat Chad Dylan Parker and Crystal Fletcher to earned that #1 spot though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Becca3 wrote: »
    Hope we have a dating event soon.

Me too. I just want more cute clothing and a new hairstyle for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I've been at #40 for a couple months 😁
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You have no fluctuation? Are you at Max level? What kind of dates do you do? The bare minimum, or if an 8 hour date pops up do you say ok, and do it? If you started doing 4 star dates, I bet you'd drop to 41 pretty fast, so I don't think it's stuck. It's a lot easier to move up when you're at the bottom. As you get up into the lower double digits, it's much harder. It sounds like you maintain the relationship but that's it. In order to move that number, you have to pretend it's a dating weekend, and really show your SO the love.

If however, you don't agree with this, you can always submit a ticket to Customer Care. And I'd be very interested to see what their reply is.

Very nice to meet you Tarabella08. Hope this helps in some small way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary