Options

Problem with King of Seasons with Carl

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Hi. I received a pm from Rabbit.T who said "finished kim birthday event( yeah~) , but still cant meet karl at miramount, there is a bubble without avavtar, when i click it , game just stop, cant finish karl mission, dont know if its the reason my game cant not continue, cuz there is no further call from Sam."

I put it here, because I have no idea what task this is, and thought a) I'll get the conversation out here instead of PM and b) I'm sure this will ring a bell with someone.

Rabbit.t - You're done with the whole Birthday event, and you have a task to meat Carl in Miramount? Can you post any screenshots, or more info? What is the name of the task? Are you sure you don't have to wait longer for it? Is this part of a larger task you were doing before the weekend event started?

And, just to make sure, you've earned all the aspects of the Event Prize, and now you're going back to your regular tasks? And lastly....do you mean Simon? Screenshots would really help, showing the task on the left hand side, the goal tab on the bottom, anything that might help.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ticisss and someone else reported about it, is clearly another glitch from what can be a future gig involving Karl Lagerfeld...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm not there yet but a fix was released for this glitch. My game downloaded an additional file which says test_karl_fix_1quest which supposedly should be it.

Ticisss would know better if the problem still occurs.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli, I think I'm sitting next to you when it comes to the files and things. So......I use Samsung Kies (?) to manage the files in my phone and tablet, But the games files never seemed to show anything. If I do it now I'll find names of things like that? My head is about to explode.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh it's quite simple. :D I'll post the directory for easy access.

The files are stored on your SD card. Look for the folder Android > Data > com.glu.stardomkim > Cache > BL > Packs

If you clear the cache regularly then there won't be any past weekend event files and fix. Other then that, whenever you see the loading bar going up to 100% means there's a new file.

• Options
    Rabbit.TRabbit.T Registered Users 8 Posts
    ive been stuck at King of Seasons Shoot , there is only* a bubble on the screen but no Karl avatar, when i clicked the bubble game just stop

im on padfone2 , 4.1.1version,already update the latest kkh
  • Options
    after updating the latest version yesterday, finally i did kims birthday event, but still stuck at King of Seasons Shoot, there is only a bubble on the screen but no Karl avatar, when i clicked the bubble game just stop, there is no fuether call from simon ,

im on padfone2 ,andriod 4.1.1version
  • Options
    my kkh stuck at King of Seasons Shoot, there is only* a bubble on the screen but no Karl avatar, when i clicked the bubble game just stop

im on padfone2 , andriod 4.1.1version,already update the latest kkh
  • Options
    Ok there is a known problem with this, and Charli said a special file was downloaded for this. I'm taking these posts and making their own thread, because the crashing issue has been solved, and we need help with this one.

I will go back and find the post Charli made about the fix for this, I just have to find it. In the meantime, if anyone with info about this please feel free to post. THanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    omg ,i thought no one is going to help.me with this problem , thats why i post this for 3 time , plus pms, sorry koko for the inconvenience
    and thanx for the helping !
  • Options
    Rabbit, I started a thread for your problem and pmd you about it. I'm merging the other one with this, and look around and see if anything helps.

Go to the Play Store and make sure you have downloaded the latest update of the game. In that update, there is a file containing the fix for this. Let us know if this helps,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    koko
    i didnt get your pm, and there is no update version since last week
  • Options
    The last update was Saturday morning I believe. And Charli saw the fix file in his file manager. If you downloaded the latest update the fix should be in there. If you're not able to look in your files to check, then the only suggestion is to contact customer care, tell them you're playing the latest update and you have this glitch.

But, I'd clear my cache, then go to the Play Store, search for the game, and when it pops up, your choices will be to update, or to open the game. (I'm hoping for update, but we'll take open) If open is the only choice tap that, and hope it picks up a missing file or something. There's no logic in opening from the app store, except it feels like you're trying something and sometimes it works. But clear the cache first.

If I get a chance, I'll look in my files to see if I have the file. If we have it, there's no reason why you wouldn't. And then customer care is the right choice for you. The fact that there's already a fix in the files tells me we just have to bring your game up to speed somehow. So try Playstore. Fingers crossed.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    koko
    after clearing the app cache , "open " is my only choice to tap in Playstore, i tapped it, but still no Karl on the screen, i cant find kkh folder in my file manager :(
  • Options
    Alright, the fix was for all the players. Most of us haven't received this goal as of now. I would suggest you to wait till the next update.

The main problem is that Karl Lagerfeld hasn't officially found his way to Hollywood yet but he's expected to be here soon after Halloween. The task was in a testing phase for future but somehow you got it early. :)

Is Simon calling you for random gigs, and was your last storyline quest the Destinations Party?

• Options
    Thanks Charli, you're my goto person on this one. :)

I'm just finishing that party now, so I'm thinking I'm might get this as well? To be honest, I wouldn't mind getting the glitch. At least I could help better. I'm hooking up my androids and checking what's in their folders now. Back in a few. And always, if you can play around a glitch, you should do that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Alright, the fix was for all the players. Most of us haven't received this goal as of now. I would suggest you to wait till the next update.

The main problem is that Karl Lagerfeld hasn't officially found his way to Hollywood yet but he's expected to be here soon after Halloween. The task was in a testing phase for future but somehow you got it early. :)

Is Simon calling you for random gigs, and was your last storyline quest the Destinations Party?

there is no random gig call from Simon , and i dont remeber what my last story line was... so guess i should just wait for next update? any idea when is it ? thx for helping
  • Options
    Oh well that's a problem then. Simon should call you for side gigs. Update should be the week after Halloween that's what it looks like but we don't know, can be late.

I'd submit an in-game ticket about not getting calls from Simon in the mean time. And mention about the Karl Lagerfeld glitch too.

• Options
    If you're not getting side gigs either, then please submit a ticket using the InGame Messaging. Include your Hollywood ID # in your ticket, and that will eliminate the need for them to request it and you to reply.

And then let me see if I can get any info from Glu for you, but put in the ticket just to get it in there. Hopefully, I'll come up with a better solutions for you. I am so sorry this is happening, but it's Monday morning,and avenues that weren't available over the weekend might be able to help now. Submit the ticket, and keep checking back.

Could you please post the following info in this format for us?

Platform
    OS Version #
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

Brief description of the issue

T
    hanks, and I'll be back with any info, and if anyone else has experienced this, please post your info as well.

But Rabbit, I have to ask you to please go through every single location, and check all the venues, make sure there is not an open job waiting for you. Do a thorough search, because not getting side gig calls, rings an alarm that says Open Gig Somewhere.

Thanks for you help, we will get this fixed. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My Androids just got "Critical Update" notice when I opened the game. Go see if that helps you

And, if it's for a future gig, how did you get called in? Were you told to go talk to him? Hopefully these are moot points, because I'm hoping the update will help you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The King Of Seasons quest block is a glitch. They released a fix for it last Thursday, so all Android players on v4.1.0 should have it fixed at the moment (no need to update, but you should ensure they have the latest version for all other Android fixes).

If any non-Android players or Android players on the latest version are still experiencing the King of Seasons glitch, please post

Platform
    OS Version #
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

Brief description of the issue

The next version will include a fix for this. Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My Androids just got "Critical Update" notice when I opened the game. Go see if that helps you

And, if it's for a future gig, how did you get called in? Were you told to go talk to him? Hopefully these are moot points, because I'm hoping the update will help you. ;)
    there is no update choice in Playstore, guess my game is the lastest version, i did go to every place , there is no open party or date waiting for me to finish, the only open task is king photoshoot which simon called me to meet karl at miramount。 ill try to send the ticket to Glu

Platform Andriod
    OS Version # 4.1.1
    Device padfone2
    Level 32
    Gender in Game Female
  • Options
    No Rabbit. DOn't send your ticket. Check your PMs. Glu has written to you through pm, trying to help with this. You've bipassed the ticket for now. Have you gotten that pm and responded?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary