Options

Married

cindyg6cindyg6 Registered Users 13 Posts
I want to know why the girl has a wedding ring but husband have no ring?

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    cindyg6 wrote: »
    I want to know why the girl has a wedding ring but husband have no ring?

I have no idea. Maybe Glu doesn't want spouses to buy wedding rings for each other at the jewelry shop⁉ My doll has been married twice in a row. She never saw her ex and current hubby wears their wearing ring. I think that my doll's husband hates wearing his wedding ring maybe that's why I never saw him wearing it lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    cindyg6cindyg6 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have no idea. Maybe Glu doesn't want spouses to buy wedding rings for each other at the jewelry shop⁉ My doll has been married twice in a row. She never saw her ex and current hubby wears their wearing ring. I think that my doll's husband hates wearing his wedding ring maybe that's why I never saw him wearing it lol

I thought that too maybe he don,t want to wear it
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My wife didn't wear a ring either when we got married. So I bought one for her. There should be an option for rings in the men's wardrobe too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    My wife didn't wear a ring either when we got married. So I bought one for her. There should be an option for rings in the men's wardrobe too.

Glu should have added rings inside of my doll's husband closet because there's isn't any rings to purchase for him on the accessories section on his closet.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    It would be fun to have wedding bands as part of the "getting married" quest. It could be earned through a series of gigs.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    My husband does have a ring. He came with it. It's a gold band.
  • Options
    My husband does have a ring. He came with it. It's a gold band.

Really⁉

I want to see it. At least your hubby wears his wedding ring at all times.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Here it is. I couldn't even remove it if I wanted to because it doesn't show up in his closet.
    70F0BE8B-EB18-452A-9C5D-63636F8F7063_zpsdlv689ly.jpg
  • Options
    Here it is. I couldn't even remove it if I wanted to because it doesn't show up in his closet.
    70F0BE8B-EB18-452A-9C5D-63636F8F7063_zpsdlv689ly.jpg

Omg I don't understand how come my doll's hubby doesn't wear a wedding ring. I wish that I could buy one for him so he won't be able to take it off since I'm his personal stylist lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG