Options

Getting your NPC partner to propose

LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
How do i get my NPC partner to propose i am getting to nearly 4000 is there some steps i need to follow?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just keep going on dates with them the more dates the better believe me even if he hasn't proposed when you get up to the points needed for a baby, he'll definitely propose
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Just keep going on dates with them the more dates the better believe me even if he hasn't proposed when you get up to the points needed for a baby, he'll definitely propose

Thanks Koko
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Actually there is a storyline you need to complete before you get your proposal. You have to meet Cassio, complete the related photo shoot and then attend the 10AX opening. Once that happens your next date or two will result in him declaring his love. If you tell him you feel the same then once you have gone on 3 more dates he will propose.
  • Options
    Actually there is a storyline you need to complete before you get your proposal. You have to meet Cassio, complete the related photo shoot and then attend the 10AX opening. Once that happens your next date or two will result in him declaring his love. If you tell him you feel the same then once you have gone on 3 more dates he will propose.

I have done that gig way before my doll started dating the current NPC.
    Are you talking about the gig that Cassio helped finance for the dying Indian producer?
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    No I mean the gig very early on where you meet Cassio at Panino and Maria warns you about him beforehand. You must have a glitch or something because he should have proposed by now if you have completed the 10AX opening in Florence. Have you tried two or three dates in a row? Where are you two on the top couples list?