Options

Weekend Event 10/30/15 ~ Happy Halloween Party Thread ~ BOO!

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    ugh, I'm so sleepy but I'm mad that my husband just robbed me of precious time & energy for a DATE - UGH! - and want to finish one more 3 hour party to get the pants and then make a mad tapping dash for the shirt the rest of tomorrow. if I wasn't so sleepy I'd make it 2 three hour parties XD

ETA: tapping out at 323 points. only.......277 to go. Shouldn't be too hard, right?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    ugh, I'm so sleepy but I'm mad that my husband just robbed me of precious time & energy for a DATE - UGH! - and want to finish one more 3 hour party to get the pants and then make a mad tapping dash for the shirt the rest of tomorrow. if I wasn't so sleepy I'd make it 2 three hour parties XD

ETA: tapping out at 323 points. only.......277 to go. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

My doll's hubby is extremely annoying too. He only wanted longer dates and they're already maxed out on their relationship level already. My doll had to keep on canceling the dates in order to get a shorter date so that she can continue grinding for the Halloween event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    BobbieM -

After my last post, I finished the Halloween quests including Kim's "last party" (of Halloween), which is 3 hours long and is at her Beverly Hills mansion in the game.

I had to amend my advice; if you can do the parties, even if you do not need the 50 points extra at the end of all 3 Mystery City or "Mysterious Stranger" parties, then do them if you can. Because, unless you do not want this year's Halloween backdrop, there's no other way to get it.

After the 3 Mystery parties you will get an invitation to Kim's BH party and after that one, you will get this:

(SPOILER ALERT LOOK AWAYYYY IF YOU DO NOT WISH A SPOILER :p )

aPsTgF3.png

It costs something nominal, $50 maybe? Anyone recall its price?

I wanted to let others know, too, so they know those parties are important, unless you don't care about the photo backdrop. (I thought someone here had made that one I saw in the thread because some people had been doing things with photoshop already and also, I don't have last year's Halloween one.)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Looks like everyone is enjoying and making good progress!

I was super busy Friday and Saturday. I knew that, planned it so that last weekend's gift box failure had me accumulating about 450 energy which put me right to the earner's hairstyle when the event started. I still have a lot of work to do irl, but I want to take today off just to relax, I slept 11 hours which is good :p. Xan is good to go with just doing the event gigs now. Jax needs to grind slightly, he got the gift box pants, looks like a lot of people got that too, which is great. I think it's quite versatile, like finally men have boots.

I didn't get to celebrate Halloween, because I had 16 hours of work and with only 3 hours of sleep, I was knocked out by the time and didn't have energy to go out and celebrate.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »
    I've been at work all day so I haven't been able to do much of anything in KKH today.. I'm only at about 200 candies smh.
    ...but on the bright side my boss did get me a birthday cake so it's not all bad!!

Happy Birthday Brianne! I hope u've had an amazing day!

2re16af.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Good morning all!

I had a blast last night, the wedding party was amazing and there were Halloween decorations!

1sf500.jpg

Vats I'm glad you showed up in the party thread and that you're fine :)
    Congrats to everyone who finished, I'm only 60p away :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Morning. Got up early, did my last 2 parties. I love all the cop outfits. Favorite outfit of mine for the guys. ;) Has anyone paired the pinkish pearls from the mermaid costume with the pinkish pearl drop earrings? Finally, something to war the earrings with. :)

60 points? Sassy you'll be done in no time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    halloween-decor_zpspdjldnin.jpg

I wonder if the Halloween decorations, will turn into Horns of Plenty, Indian Corn, and other Fall items again this year.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Needed 10 points left last night to get the mermaid costume, and I just didn't want it that bad. This morning, I happily collected it. I will just wear my costume today and look like I fell asleep on the couch after binging on candy all night. ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Since yesterday I'm left with one point =_= i'm too lazy to throw a party for one point... I'm just going to wait for my goldfish to reload
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Look who's back to the A list b*tches lol

30m2610.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options

30m2610.jpg

Congrats Sassy!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

30m2610.jpg

Congratulations! That was fast. I started a Comeback this weekend so Dixie is on the E list, I hope all her super cool A list friends don't drop her. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    When I get home after class, I'm gonna throw one more party on my game then my doll will have the mermaid costume.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh what the... Jax's event points are not adding up!! He was on 324, and the gig gave 25+18, but the total only came up to 355... I never take notice of it before, but I sure will now! Whats the point for me to get the gift box items then. 2nd time it happened to me.

Everyone please check and make sure!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Did you speak to the character at the party in Australia who tells you that someone is looking for you? If you forgot, *maybe* that's why you didn't get the next call?

Yes i did he told me that the person looking for my doll was dressed like an imp and he did not see the face the one for Lif was dressed as a knight.
  • Options
    Sick_MuseSick_Muse Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yup, the event points are not adding right... :|
    They haven't been all event, latest example: - I had 450 points, did a 3hr party in Calabasas for which I got 14 bonus points from my 7 guests and 12 points+11 bonus for finishing up the party.
    So, actual total -> 450 + 14 + 12 + 11 = 487
    Yet my game total is 465.
    And it's been happening all weekend only it took me a while to figure out why I was moving so slowly! this is outrageous, now they can't even get basic math right?!
    :'(
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I made it to A list too. But still shy of the costume and then Kim's party. However long that is. The mermaid gown is pretty and personally with some other accessories it can look like a ball gown so I am not too worried about it looking like a costume or wearing it outside Halloween. I just think they make these quests/hour idea way too long and hard. It's too hard and people have other things to do besides be "Glu"d to a game. (Pun intended!)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    halloween-decor_zpspdjldnin.jpg

I wonder if the Halloween decorations, will turn into Horns of Plenty, Indian Corn, and other Fall items again this year.

Well considering how late they came out this year, if they do it'll probably be the ay before thanksgiving.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    My doll's hubby is extremely annoying too. He only wanted longer dates and they're already maxed out on their relationship level already. My doll had to keep on canceling the dates in order to get a shorter date so that she can continue grinding for the Halloween event.

If I didn't know better I'd swear he was annoyed at the lack of fanfare for our nuptials. The first husband got me for 3 dates in 2 days & multiple couple gigs but this marriage didn't even get a mention on star news and there's been no dating event for months either XD

I'm not sure if I'll make it since I'm still under 400 but close at least. I've finishing up this morning's second 8 hour party and will try to throw 6 three hour ones and just hope for luck I guess? I'll definitely come close to finishing at the very least and will make myself not feel disappointed if I don't XP

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Go Andrzej you can do it!

Thanks Charli, I took a very sexy picture of our dolls together!!!

Sassy congrats!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I did mines from my laptop not too long ago. My laptop has smartphone features. I think that's why mines looks so clear. I'm usually switching back and fourth cropping my avatar pics. You can try this website https://www.befunky.com/. It has a crop feature on that site. Sometimes I crop my pics from BeFunky app. It's a pretty good website.

Thanks I'll try that!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Sooo sorry. I am exhausted and made a typo. Wishful thinking??? LOL. Kim gave me Event "stars" too.

Haha I'm glad it was a typo. I would've been so sad lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    They ask you when you do your comeback. I don't remember them ever asking before.

Since we were talking about getting extra K stars for agreeing to allow the game to tweet about starting a new Comeback yesterday, I paid attention today. I just made the D list and I was asked about posting it on FB for 2 K stars and on Twitter for 2 K stars. I did the tweet but I would never post that on FB. I know that I could immediately delete it on FB too but there's too much of a chance that friends would see it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    FEC07CC4-5C4B-417B-A4CD-DBC559099D92_zpslfnnpnm7.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I'm done! I finally finished this Halloween party weekend event! It's about time.😀

28tky6e.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Since we were talking about getting extra K stars for agreeing to allow the game to tweet about starting a new Comeback yesterday, I paid attention today. I just made the D list and I was asked about posting it on FB for 2 K stars and on Twitter for 2 K stars. I did the tweet but I would never post that on FB. I know that I could immediately delete it on FB too but there's too much of a chance that friends would see it.
    I haven't used FB in ages but I remember that I hated those post about someone's progress in a game or game invites. 😁
    I'm done! I finally finished this Halloween party weekend event! It's about time.😀

28tky6e.png
    Yay! Congrats! Too bad we couldn't win the dress last week or earlier this week. In Germany we celebrate carnival, so I guess my doll can wear her outfit again in spring or just have a Gaga moment and wear it for no reason 😉
  • Options

Yay! Congrats! Too bad we couldn't win the dress last week or earlier this week. In Germany we celebrate carnival, so I guess my doll can wear her outfit again in spring or just have a Gaga moment and wear it for no reason 😉

Thanks Kate.

I can use the hairstyle and mix & match it with my doll wearing her spring & summery outfits. And I can mix & match my doll's pearl necklace with different wardrobes on.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Go Andrzej you can do it!

Did some calculating and I need to finish 6 three hour parties in the 7 or so remaining hours. ack! wish me luck y'all

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Did some calculating and I need to finish 6 three hour parties in the 7 or so remaining hours. ack! wish me luck y'all
    elvira-cheering-o.gif
    You can do it!
    giphy.gif
    Holly
    I play on iOS