Options

Weekend Event 10/30/15 ~ Happy Halloween Party Thread ~ BOO!

Comments

• Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Fingers crossed for some quests or an event to up by tonight or tomorrow...!! Don't disappoint us, Glu.

8_1_1.gif
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think that's all, we need to get over the Halloween from last year yes was really fun but the game became really boring lately so I'm not surprised.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm disappointed. The decorations are utter fecal matter. And you can tell the foreign designers aren't familiar with American cities because San Francisco, Miami, New Orleans, and New Jersey are all U.S. cities that don't have Halloween decorations. How can they just put the decorations only in L.A. & New York?

its just plain lazy on Glu's part. And where the hell are the costumes? You mean that's it? They yanked them out of wardrobe, the little that was there. And no Halloween photo booth backgrounds or the Kardashian sisters in their costumes? Nothing.

wow. Halloween is major all over the States even though it's not a national holiday. I'm so bummed out.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    They removed the Wednesday Adams costume (hair, shoes, dress) from my closet!! I was gonna buy it this weekend?!! It's not even Halloween yet... WHY did they remove it? Really upset now...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    They removed the Wednesday Adams costume (hair, shoes, dress) from my closet!! I was gonna buy it this weekend?!! It's not even Halloween yet... WHY did they remove it? Really upset now...

Noooooooo! This has to be a mistake, right??
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Noooooooo! This has to be a mistake, right??

I was hoping to buy it this weekend too in case it was a VIP weekend but it's gone from my closet :(
    GC Minne622
  • Options

...hmm. Hopefully it's just a bug. I kind of wanted to snag that other mask before they disappeared...
  • Options
    And KoolMamaKris has been known to hop into the costumes or clothes as well. There are pictures of Kris in the RedRidingHood as well. If I find it, I'll post it.

So........ Who's wearing what for Halloween in Real Life?

I actually love seeing, when they share clothes!!
    What are you dressing up as?

I love Halloween I always say I'm getting dressed up.. And then u don't. On the other hand my daughter Olivia is getting dressed up as Olivia the pig lol
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I was hoping to buy it this weekend too in case it was a VIP weekend but it's gone from my closet :(

That was exactly my intention, to see if this weekend would be a VIP event weekend...
    Should have bought it earlier... Should've, could've, would've...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

They better add it back! I was planning on buying the hair this weekend after I saw whether or not it was a VIP event!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    IlderaIldera Registered Users 5 Posts
    I was still saving up for the second mask!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    That was exactly my intention, to see is this weekend would be a VIP event weekend...
    Should have bought it earlier... Should've, could've, would've...

OH NO!!!
    I'm so sad for y'all. I wanted to actually get use out of the costumes so I bought the masks and Wednesday Adams outfit but it NEVER occurred to me that Glu would remove them BEFORE Halloween!
    That
    Is
    Awful

BAD MOVE GLU
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    OH NO!!!
    I'm so sad for y'all. I wanted to actually get use out of the costumes so I bought the masks and Wednesday Adams outfit but it NEVER occurred to me that Glu would remove them BEFORE Halloween!
    That
    Is
    Awful

BAD MOVE GLU
    Ikr I expected them to remove it after Halloween but not two days BEFORE! well at least I bought the masks I guess...
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Noooooo I didn't even buy the masks. What if it's a grinding weekend and these would've given bonus points? :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Noooooo I didn't even buy the masks. What if it's a grinding weekend and these would've given bonus points? :mad:

Then I'm literally going to be livid... Honestly like how can we ask Glu to bring the clothes back??
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I can't believe Glu removed those items! *** indeed. Like others I was planning on waiting for the weekend before purchasing the Wednesday Adams costume so I would get the chance to see what else was on offer. I only bought one mask too, I would have bought the other had I known.

And to be honest, I'm also so underwhelmed with the decorations. Like, the cat and crow are cute but if that's all they're giving us, why not put the decorations out earlier this week to help build excitement? And no quests? I really, really hope something better is going to happen at the weekend.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    And KoolMamaKris has been known to hop into the costumes or clothes as well. There are pictures of Kris in the RedRidingHood as well. If I find it, I'll post it.

So........ Who's wearing what for Halloween in Real Life?

I was going to be Marie Antoinette ( bad, sexy and dark version lol) but I'm on a wedding.. so I'll wear hot pink midi skirt and black crop top lol

But last year I was a sinful nun and my bf and cousin were priests lol

3586fkp.jpg

2195nde.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

3586fkp.jpg

This is A M A Z I N G.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Too bad we don't really celebrate Halloween in Russia, only young people do and all they do is get some scary make up or a mask and go to a club :D But I wanted to make a costume this year to surprise my friends - I was going to dress up as Alex from Clockwork Orange - but I was too busy in the university. Maybe next year!

And I'm glad that they added decorations, but mad at them for removing the Wednesday costume. Wanted to buy it on a VIP event too. Boo.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I think the Halloween decorations in the California locations are ok but do not understand why there is only one in NY and none in any other US city. The decorations seem more basic than the clip art that I found in an App so I don't understand why Glu didn't use more of it. Here is Dixie's dinner with Trevor. I decorated The Oak with clip art.

46E3D145-7499-4B56-AFD4-1D703C3697C9_zpsvhxht155.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just went to Soho and saw the pumpkin. Have you checked the clubs? And Kim's place had them last year.

Edited: NO those clothes are just gone? AND AppleP bought both masks, and the one she wasn't wearing is gone like the other clothes. But I have screenshots of her in it THis is very frustrating. Is this the trick before the treat?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I can't believe they removed the costume. Glu has done a lot of stupid things so I guess I should've expected something like this from them. And this is why I have never spent a dime of my own money on this game and never will.
  • Options
    I just went to Soho and saw the pumpkin. Have you checked the clubs? And Kim's place had them last year.

Edited: NO those clothes are just gone? AND AppleP bought both masks, and the one she wasn't wearing is gone like the other clothes. But I have screenshots of her in it THis is very frustrating. Is this the trick before the treat?

I only found a pumpkin in Soho. Nothing in th clubs. I haven't been to Kim's house yet. The various cities in the California section have exterior decorations.

A mask that you purchased is gone? W T F? I bought both masks and the full Wednesday Adams costume. All of them are still in my wardrobe.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Too bad we don't really celebrate Halloween in Russia, only young people do and all they do is get some scary make up or a mask and go to a club :D But I wanted to make a costume this year to surprise my friends - I was going to dress up as Alex from Clockwork Orange - but I was too busy in the university. Maybe next year!

In France we don't celebrate Halloween that much either. It used to be bigger, but now, shops barely bother putting up decoration. My best Halloween was 3 years ago in Ireland, the holiday comes from there, so it's no wonder they're so psyched about it ^^

And I'm glad that they added decorations, but mad at them for removing the Wednesday costume. Wanted to buy it on a VIP event too. Boo.

It sux that the Wednesday Costume is gone... they could have given us a warning. That's really mean to remove it RIGHT before Halloween, like wth ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options

If something you've bought is gone, it has to be just a glitch. Hopefully Glu picks up on it and corrects it soon. o~o
  • Options
    i really am disappointed in Glu and their lack of Halloween fun. I woke up around 6am EST today and opened up my game hoping that Glu would finally start some Halloween fun. Wah wah. Nah dah.

Even some very basic stuff would make us happy yet they didn't do the bare minimum. By this afternoon, a few decorations had surfaced but the purchasable costumes were gone. So stupid.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I was so excited to Halloween and now I'm just bummed that Glu isn't really putting effort in it. I remember all the great Halloween tapables from last year. In my opinion making an effort the first year but not the next one, makes lots of users disappointed. :/
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I wasn't excited about the Wednesday Adams costume. It looked like plain Jane to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I was going to be Marie Antoinette ( bad, sexy and dark version lol) but I'm on a wedding.. so I'll wear hot pink midi skirt and black crop top lol

3586fkp.jpg

2195nde.jpg

Pretty bad ****!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options

Is that on your android game, I just checked mine and I still have the 2 mask..
    And your absolutely right KoKo last year there where decorations in Kim's house and in Simons office too!! What the heck is going on with GLU..
    I don't know what's worse, the ones that got the nice Halloween last year expecting something as nice or the people who started playing after the holidays, getting pumped up by us expecting this awesome holiday only to get jipped waaahh waaah
    GC Minne622