Options

Weekend Event 10/30/15 ~ Happy Halloween Party Thread ~ BOO!

Comments

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I checked on Google play from my device and it's still hasn't been released yet on the US.  It's available to download on some countries though.
    I'm sure if they released it .. It will be first in you country ..
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Woo! Managed to get the queen dress in my earned box. (: Slowly working my way towards the mermaid costume...
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Does anybody else think that the pearl necklace looks weird on our dolls? Seems like the outlines aren't sharp enough or the contrast isn't high enough.
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey everyone!How is it going with the weekend event so far? I finally got the mermaid dress, and it is absolutely gorgeous! I didn't get much luck with the gift box though :(

IMG_3630_zpsgcizsvtu.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Violetta wrote: »
    Hey everyone!How is it going with the weekend event so far? I finally got the mermaid dress, and it is absolutely gorgeous! I didn't get much luck with the gift box though :(

IMG_3630_zpsgcizsvtu.jpg

Can I just say your post made me laugh? It's the first day and you said "I finally got the mermaid dress." I am still working towards the hair. (I am impressed that you already got the gown!!!)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Can I just say your post made me laugh? It's the first day and you said "I finally got the mermaid dress." I am still working towards the hair. (I am impressed that you already got the gown!!!)
    Yeah right .. I'm trying to get the hair too .. Its so **** hard when you are out of energy :D .. And enough dumb to make 8 hour parties :D
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yeah right .. I'm trying to get the hair too .. Its so **** hard when you are out of energy :D .. And enough dumb to make 8 hour parties :D

That's why I'm not throwing anymore 8 hr parties at the Calabasas mansion. It stresses me out haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wow Violetta!!! How in the world did you finish so quickly?

Does anyone know if they are releasing a Halloween backdrop for pictures?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options

Hi Melissa! I opened quite a few of event boxes and got a lot of energy instead of the items that I want...that's why I got to finish parties faster. I also spent a lot of time just tapping around to get extra energy. I got nothing but time since I'm home with a broken leg :)
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Wow Violetta!!! How in the world did you finish so quickly?

Does anyone know if they are releasing a Halloween backdrop for pictures?

Hey Holly! I got a lot of energy from the gift boxes. I also spent a lot of time tapping around for extra energy. I got the backdrop right after I finished the halloween gigs. :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations Violetta your doll looks like a perfect mermaid. You're my inspiration now. After the Mysterious party in Miami, are there 2 more event tasks?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Congratulations Violetta your doll looks like a perfect mermaid. You're my inspiration now. After the Mysterious party in Miami, are there 2 more event tasks?
    Ohh you need to do one in Sydney, Las Vegas and then party at Kim's house :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I better get moving. lol. THanks Truffle. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Thanks Koko! If I'm not mistaken, there are 2 more parties, the last one being at Kim's house (3-hour) party. I got tired of doing 8-hour parties, I decided to just complete the mysterious party and ended up with more bonus points.
  • Options
    Thanks Koko! If I'm not mistaken, there are 2 more parties, the last one being at Kim's house (3-hour) party. I got tired of doing 8-hour parties, I decided to just complete the mysterious party and ended up with more bonus points.
    Humm I was in Miami, Sydney, Las Vegas and then Kim's house .. :D .. Wow four event gigs usually they are 3 ..
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Hi Melissa! I opened quite a few of event boxes and got a lot of energy instead of the items that I want...that's why I got to finish parties faster. I also spent a lot of time just tapping around to get extra energy. I got nothing but time since I'm home with a broken leg :)

Ouch! Sorry about your leg! My mother in law broke her leg on Christmas Eve and is still slowly healing. Hopefully, you heal A LOT faster!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Ouch! Sorry about your leg! My mother in law broke her leg on Christmas Eve and is still slowly healing. Hopefully, you heal A LOT faster!

Thanks Melissa!! :)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

IMG_3630_zpsgcizsvtu.jpg

Omg that background is so much cuter than last year.. At least that's one thing that Glu did better this year.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Finished the halloween gigs and got the backdrop unlocked after Kim's "party"

igVfONm.png

But, was anyone else a little disappointed by the decoration for the party? I expected like fog,
    cobwebs, pumpkins...but her mansion looked the same.

wREQegF.png
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    This is a personal record lol on a Friday night!
    I plan to do the Sydney gig when my energy loads and take a break and enjoy my night lol
    I may finish the event tomorrow morning before the wedding! Yay me! Lol

v4mbth.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options

While I don't love the energy boxes, at least they help you finish the event. Your doll looks great as a Mermaid. I'm very excited that the Mermaid is the earnable costume.

Sorry to hear about your leg. My Mom broke hers a couple of summers ago. I had to live with her for a couple of months to take care of her, her dogs, and her flowers. She lives for her flower garden... I do not. Lol.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Uugghh is taking forever and I really don't want to buy the mask...or expend my kstars :(

Screenshot_2015-10-30-17-09-50.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    This is a personal record lol on a Friday night!
    I plan to do the Sydney gig when my energy loads and take a break and enjoy my night lol
    I may finish the event tomorrow morning before the wedding! Yay me! Lol

CONGRATULATIONS Sassy!!
    Please relax and enjoy the wedding tomorrow.
    You can play KKH on Sunday and earn the mermaid costume.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Uugghh is taking forever and I really don't want to buy the mask...or expend my kstars :(

There are 4 gigs with this event. You'll earn event stars after each of them which will help you a lot.

Where do you throw your house parties? Calabasas is the best option because you can invite 7 house guests.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    CONGRATULATIONS Sassy!!
    Please relax and enjoy the wedding tomorrow.
    You can play KKH on Sunday and earn the mermaid costume.

Haha thanks Holly :) that's exactly what I intend to do :) although I'm stubborn and will try in the morning lol
    But yeah, I'm gonna enjoy the wedding :) no game is gonna control my real life
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    There are 4 gigs with this event. You'll earn event stars after each of them which will help you a lot.

Where do you throw your house parties? Calabasas is the best option because you can invite 7 house guests.

Yeah...but Garrett doesn't own Calabasas yet, so he goes to Miami but if we have every party in Miami I might die out of boredom, so the next location is London or if we're reaaaally bored we go to LA. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Screenshot_2015-10-30-17-09-50.png

Did you even did the first gig yet related to the weekend event? That will give out more event points towards earning the items.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Yay! I've never finished this early, guess I just didn't feel like studying today..
    79342CA5-CE7F-4B77-85DC-7285C4FEA5EC.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Did you even the first gig yet related to the weekend event? That will give out more event points towards earning the items.

I did...gave me about 20 points?, now I'm wating for Australia to happen. I guess it's just one of those days when you run around collecting energy but it gets to be a little overwhelming and kinda boring.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Yeah...but Garrett doesn't own Calabasas yet, so he goes to Miami but if we have every party in Miami I might die out of boredom, so the next location is London or if we're reaaaally bored we go to LA. Lol.

Ah... I understand. I did notice that the party guests perk is refilling around 90 minutes in. That should help.
    You can't miss out on Garrett getting the stripper costume :-D
    Holly
    I play on iOS