Options

KKH downloaded an old game onto my phone, not my previous game which I wish to play

mary_margaretmary_margaret Registered Users 1 Posts
I have already sent two tickets via Kim Kardashian Hollywood on my iPhone 5s about my problem. I had to get a new phone after mine broke suddenly, leaving me unable to back it up, and I was scared my KKH game wouldn't load. After downloading the app it gave me to option to download game play from iCloud, but the game it restored was an old game from my first phone. I don't know how to get it to download my previous game, which I have spent a good $100+ on since both games were on the same Game Center account and I would love to get this problem fixed fast since I'm already missing a weekend event.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm very sorry this is happening. First thing, do not worry about the money you spent. If you send in a ticket explaining to customer care, and providing your itunes receipts, they will help restore those purchases. As far as getting your game back, if it wasn't saving to the cloud, I don't think it's retrievable. What was Customer Care's response? If you are waiting for their reply, see if you can attach the receipts and send that along. There is a slight backlog, but they will be able to assist you at least in the $ aspect of the game.

If it were me trying to retrieve an old game, I'd also reach out to Apple. See if someone at the Genius Bar can help. Whenever I've had a problem, they've been more than helpful. I wish I had better news for you. Ideally when you get that box asking about downloading from the cloud, it gives you Device A and Device B data, and you choose whichever has the right game. But if an older game was loaded, chances are you might not have been saving the newer game to the cloud.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary