Options

Is anyone worried about style change?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
So since Kimmy K started dating and married Kayne her style has changed a lot. The big thing for me is the jacket that's over her shoulders and never has her arms in the sleeve. I can't even deal with it. It looks ridiculous to me. Does anyone worry that they will start carrying her current styles over? I liked the original Kimmy K not this new revamped weird clothes one. Curious on thoughts.
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I never really cared that much about her style but I really like some of her clothes.
    I think it's just natural that you style evolves over time. When you age your taste changes and fashion does anyway.
    Yeah, it's kind of weird to always wear your jackets like that but maybe she feels uncomfortable when she can't close them or thinks that it doesn't suit her to wear them like most people do xD
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Since she's pregnant and is gonna give birth soon, some of her maternity clothing has no style and looks so bland to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Not really. I will worry if they start giving us some of her enhanced facial non-expressions after botox. I know many women in the world worry about having perfct skin and etc but really, some of the pictures of her face are starting to look so weird it worries me, not for the game but for her...she's not even 40!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Not really. I will worry if they start giving us some of her enhanced facial non-expressions after botox. I know many women in the world worry about having perfct skin and etc but really, some of the pictures of her face are starting to look so weird it worries me, not for the game but for her...she's not even 40!!.

I agree! She was so much prettier before all the plastic surgery stuff. She had such a natural beauty, I don't know why she would want to change it so much!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Since she's pregnant and is gonna give birth soon, some of her maternity clothing has no style and looks so bland to me.

I agree. She does wear some beautiful things during her pregnancy, but most of it is so bland. I don't understand because she can get custom tailored anything. The few things she wears that are beautiful are really beautiful.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I agree, Kanye purged all the color from her closet since he only wears black and white. I noticed she also started looking darker since she's with Kanye, sometimes I think it's Beyonce but then I realize it's Kim. But there's something going on with her face, I'm not invested enough to know what, but I've noticed that something above her lips is just off.

I would say she's very insecure, who wouldn't be with media watching your every move.
  • Options
    I can see where she may feel a bit in secure, but idk.. She is beautiful. I noticed that her clothing color is black, white and nudes, which is okay sometimes but she wears it a lot. It's just been recently that they have showed pictures of North wearing a color OTHER then black!
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I agree! She was so much prettier before all the plastic surgery stuff. She had such a natural beauty, I don't know why she would want to change it so much!

I agree! I recently watched some of the early episodes of KUWTK and she was beautiful. And it was natural as you said. Young women try chasing youth or beauty and end up losing it anyway. Or should I say ruining it? I mean she is still pretty, but it's almost fake looking now. Now Courtney, she is gorgeous. I don't think she'll ever do to herself what Kim has done.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    I agree! I recently watched some of the early episodes of KUWTK and she was beautiful. And it was natural as you said. Young women try chasing youth or beauty and end up losing it anyway. Or should I say ruining it? I mean she is still pretty, but it's almost fake looking now. Now Courtney, she is gorgeous. I don't think she'll ever do to herself what Kim has done.

I don't think Kourtney will. Kourtney is worried about being a mom and having a happy life/kids. She is beautiful and knows it. I know she's been working at the gym but I don't think she over does any plastic surgery stuff (if she even currently gets any - I know she had her ****s done a while back).
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I read somewhere that she stopped smiling due to body shaming, the time she was preggers with North. She still is gorgeous but more insecure. And if you ever check her Instagram or articles ft. the Kardashians, you'll know people criticize her every look.

I agree her style wasn't the same before. Guess it's a totally different phase, to be a mother and a wife. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I read somewhere that she stopped smiling due to body shaming, the time she was preggers with North. She still is gorgeous but more insecure. And if you ever check her Instagram or articles ft. the Kardashians, you'll know people criticize her every look.

I agree her style wasn't the same before. Guess it's a totally different phase, to be a mother and a wife. :)

Funny cause Kayne never smiles either ��
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah well, that too. He sure has a lot of influence on her style.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I think he has changed her a lot. But that's my opinion. I just really hope if they do the jacket thing they make them removable so we don't have to have them on.