Options

Obsessed with the hair of this game...

darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty obsessed I guess.
I was wondering if there is a thread with all the basic wearable and limited edition hair, it could be interesting and pretty awesome. Thank you! :o
G C : d a r i n S U E
≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations darinSue, you just started one! :) Feel Free to run with it. For the longest time, from Christmas/New Years of last year, until the first Throwback Event a month or two ago, everyone was clamoring for this hair.
    Hair_zpsbr7jynxe.jpg

It was an earner hairstyle Christmas Week. And it is just about the most requested hairstyle.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay! I can't wait to see all the hairstyles! The one you posted is my favorite one, I'm totally in love with it. Too bad it's just a limited edition. And please, call me Sue! :o
  • Options
    Really nice to meet you Sue. Why don't you post some? If you need help posting an image, I'll be right back with a link for instructions. :) And, EVERYONE loves that side swept hair
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Great idea for a thread.
  • Options
    I don't own any limited edition hair for the moment, I'm a sweet and little level 15. haha.
    But these ones are the hairstyles I own, they're both collectibles using K-stars.

29av0ua.png2moryvp.png

@kokokokonut any suggestion for showing the images bigger like the one you posted? Thank you! ♥
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Here is the "Hollywood Hair" from the most recent weekend event:

BGRM0jK.png

The original pic was tiny, so I right clicked on it, and chose edit, then chose resize, and typed in 300 for 300 percent larger.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Here is the "Hollywood Hair" from the most recent weekend event:
    The original pic was tiny, so I right clicked on it, and chose edit, then chose resize, and typed in 300 for 300 percent larger.

I love the blonde version! Just seen in black / dark color until now!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Obsessed as well.. probably because my own hair is so boring (it's fine and doesn't hold a curl).

These are my current favorite hairstyles.. I love the last one for its minimalism and the short style because it's much like Michelle Williams' (the actress Michelle Williams) of several years ago - and a style I could never, ever pull off in a million years. Ditto the long styles. :rolleyes:

wmngch.jpg

I am dying for a gray/silver/platinum color option. A couple of the NPC characters have sported it recently, so I hope that means it will be available for us soon. I'd also love to see another shade or two of red and another one that shows up ombre like the event hair modeled after a IRL Khloe style several months ago (missed it completely, unfortunately).

(I heart this thread.)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This is one of my favorite hairstyles from this year's Halloween event.

P.S. I will post more hairstyle pics of my doll.

Screenshot_2015_11_01_19_22_16_1_1.png
    gif hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am one of the people who coveted the Christmas hair that Koko posted. I love it. Thankfully it was in the second Throwback Sale and I have it now!!!

Here are four of my favorite hairstyles. The first two are from Weekend Events and the last two are in the standard wardrobe box.

0F397114-EA2C-44D5-81F0-858636D59672_zpsbiroq8c0.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I am one of the people who coveted the Christmas hair that Koko posted. I love it. Thankfully it was in the second Throwback Sale and I have it now!!!

Here are four of my favorite hairstyles. The first two are from Weekend Events and the last two are in the standard wardrobe box.

So sad I couldn't get the long bob back then :/
  • Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    I don't own any limited edition hair for the moment, I'm a sweet and little level 15. haha.
    But these ones are the hairstyles I own, they're both collectibles using K-stars.

29av0ua.png2moryvp.png

@kokokokonut any suggestion for showing the images bigger like the one you posted? Thank you! ♥

You can call me Koko. :) I usually use photobucket. (love hate relationship but) I find their editing (resize and crop) are so handy, I usually stick with that. The pics from my device are large, so I resize down to between 400 and 700 depending.

And, those hairstyles are great Sue.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm so glad this thread is going on! Thank you so much Koko!
    All your hairstyles looks amazing on your characters guys.
    Obsessed as well.. probably because my own hair is so boring (it's fine and doesn't hold a curl).

These are my current favorite hairstyles.. I love the last one for its minimalism and the short style because it's much like Michelle Williams' (the actress Michelle Williams) of several years ago - and a style I could never, ever pull off in a million years. Ditto the long styles. :rolleyes:

wmngch.jpg

I am dying for a gray/silver/platinum color option. A couple of the NPC characters have sported it recently, so I hope that means it will be available for us soon. I'd also love to see another shade or two of red and another one that shows up ombre like the event hair modeled after a IRL Khloe style several months ago (missed it completely, unfortunately).

(I heart this thread.)

I have a question for you Charlotte: what's the second one? It is a limited one isn't it? :(

HollySisk wrote: »

I'm in love with that lob, omg!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here are all of the Boy's Exclusive hairs (without accessories) that I own.
    image_zpsmaxkbi4h.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Here are all of the Boy's Exclusive hairs (without accessories) that I own.
    image_zpsmaxkbi4h.jpeg

If my character was a boy, the curly one in black would be amazing. So haat! :o
  • Options
    This is another hairstyle that I earned for my doll during the weekend event.

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_19_17_2_1.png
    post img
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Sue, yep, that is an event hairdo.. I've missed out on many good ones. Keep your eyes peeled for a gift box event where you can win some of the previous event items.

CarolDavida, so pretty.
  • Options

CarolDavida, so pretty.

Thanks.☺ I have more hairstyles but I just feel like I never own enough for my doll though. Lately I've been having bad luck opening up my freebie weekend event gift boxes. I hate when Glu put the fabulous hairstyles inside of the one of the gift boxes. It just sucks knowing that there may be a 50/50 chance that I may or I may not win the hairstyle. Well anyways I hate the pressure of opening up giftboxes for the weekend events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh Charlotte (I love that name btw) yes, you're talking about the Throwback Events. When favorite items from past weekends are shuffled and put in ThrowBack GiftBoxes. So far there have been 2, and they've been so welcomed and successful, I can't imagine that we wouldn't be getting more of these events.

Maybe someone will find a link or two for threads about or with Throwback items for people who haven't experienced it to see what kinds of things we're talking about. I'm waiting for more recent hair to hit the Throwback boxes. I missed a few of those on a couple of my games. :)

Trevor, My 3 fave hairstyles that you posted, are the recent Halloween sexy one you wore in your Cop Uniform, the next short curly 'fro, and........the longer one at the end. Ok, so the last 3 you posted. lol. Yeah, until the ultimate Brad Pitt hair arrives FOR purchase, thos are my favortie 3.

You know, if that ultimate BP hair popped up as a giftable (even though hair isn't giftable) I bet we'd crash the servers, all of us trying to send it to Vats at the same time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh Charlotte (I love that name btw) yes, you're talking about the Throwback Events. When favorite items from past weekends are shuffled and put in ThrowBack GiftBoxes. So far there have been 2, and they've been so welcomed and successful, I can't imagine that we wouldn't be getting more of these events.

Maybe someone will find a link or two for threads about or with Throwback items for people who haven't experienced it to see what kinds of things we're talking about. I'm waiting for more recent hair to hit the Throwback boxes. I missed a few of those on a couple of my games. :)

Trevor, My 3 fave hairstyles that you posted, are the recent Halloween sexy one you wore in your Cop Uniform, the next short curly 'fro, and........the longer one at the end. Ok, so the last 3 you posted. lol. Yeah, until the ultimate Brad Pitt hair arrives FOR purchase, thos are my favortie 3.

You know, if that ultimate BP hair popped up as a giftable (even though hair isn't giftable) I bet we'd crash the servers, all of us trying to send it to Vats at the same time.

I'd love it if we could buy the hairstyles & other throwback items.. tbh, after getting the Easter rabbit in a carrier/purse last time I'm going to be very cautious about spending the stars on that event again.

I wish the Kindle had more options for earning stars. I'd love to be able to gift items (and buy more stuff for myself!).

And Carol, I feel you! My last win on the event gift box was the white bra top. :) Sometimes we get lucky and it's WONDERFUL, but the other times are quite painful. (See the rabbit in a purse comment above) ;)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

Thanks, at first I didn't really like the Black curly hair but it's starting to grow on me.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    This is another hairstyle that I earned for my doll during the weekend event.

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_19_17_2_1.png
    post img

Omg I love this! Too bad I can't have it.
    Anyways, I'm learning a lot of things on this thread! With the weekend's gifts do you mean the box you can earn at the first step of the weekend event? I feel so noobish right now! :'D
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Love this thread! Here are all my favorite hairstyles. Some from the standard wardrobe, some from gift boxes, and some earners from weekend events:

12239652_1713764365521955_4012490096173693598_n.jpg?oh=f4697792491897c6d5bf0c205125bb50&oe=56ADB808
    12190843_1713764368855288_3656013412826802064_n.jpg?oh=1d74365b93ef83c1337168f5c4540c8e&oe=56B68DA6
    12219374_1713764418855283_206501376320949_n.jpg?oh=9cf74c4ff532e4bb2f2f5e2073cbf3f5&oe=56B69D13
    12190862_1713764362188622_9136127924162906728_n.jpg?oh=db6131f350eb9be2e2b3ed94c8c33ce9&oe=56C3BD89
    12208643_1713764398855285_5096083660810092310_n.jpg?oh=9fc4f24d9220344fd2731cf5748998b6&oe=56AE7267
    12189963_1713764422188616_5758256367799027415_n.jpg?oh=2fe95db16b854721e72c5365e3fb467d&oe=56F15239
    iOS
  • Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    Omg I love this! Too bad I can't have it.
    Anyways, I'm learning a lot of things on this thread! With the weekend's gifts do you mean the box you can earn at the first step of the weekend event? I feel so noobish right now! :'D

Each earn able items consists of grinding for 500 event points. If you spend 40 kstars to open up additional weekend event giftboxes, you might win one or more of the special event items. The bonuses could go towards it to finish the events quickly as well. Also, the gigs that are related to the weekend event gives out bonus stars too. I think that the gigs that are relatable to the VIP event doesn't give event stars since kstars are required to spend during that event for the earn able items and/or the special event items from the giftboxes.

This hairstyle will probably appear on the next throwback sale. It cost 60 kstars to open up additional giftboxes for the throwback sale. It could possibly come back for the next three months.

Sometimes there are hairstyles that you might possibly win inside of the weekend event giftboxes. It depends on much luck that you have at the moment.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    15_11_09_22_07_14_115_deco.jpg
    upload

4 of my fav hairstyles to wear
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    image_zps1woxcc4g.jpeg

image_zps1mpb7nyy.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I earned this hairstyle for my doll during a previous weekend event so this is one of my favorites.

Screenshot_2015_10_20_23_31_45_2_1.png
    20mb image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    image.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    image_4.jpeg
    image_5.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Awesome collection Francesca, I'm missing 10.
    PM to add
  • Options
    OMG, Francesca! I am jealous. Missing way more than 10 of those.. like 21 I think.. lol. Very nice collection!

I need to put more effort (and money I suspect) into this game!