Options

Not Getting Money/Stars for Completed Achievement

miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
Hi Koko

I've never gotten rewards for All About The Swag 6 even though it's been at 100% for a few days
Also I still show Get On the D List, it's checked off, but keeps appearing, even though now I'm on the C List

Any suggestions, or should I submit a ticket for the programmers??

Thanks for your help Koko

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, there was an earlier problem about the D List, even though you're C list. I'll find it and we'll try to help you. As far as the payout for Swag 6, Do you have any screenshots supporting that you completed it, and didn't get the payout? Very often it comes at the same time as a completed gig, and when you're picking up rewards, it's easy to miss. Do you happen to have a screenshot showing your stats before and after the completion? Let's try to get that DList task off your game first, then we'll have you submit a ticket complaining about the Acheivement. Pretty sure the threads are in this section. Let's both do a search, using Search This Forum. be back soon. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm back. Everything I found ended up with a ticket to customer care. Attach a screenshot that shows a) you're above Level E
    b) also shows it wants you complete 'become a DLister' . Explain you moved up, but the task is still there, and then tell them about the missed All about the Swag acheivement.

If you need help submitting an ingame ticket, there's a quick post about it here. Sorry you're going through this. But, at least it doesn't affect your gameplay. :)

Hope this is fixed for you soon, and if you'd like to comeback to the thread and tell us how it worked out, that would be great info for the next person. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary