Options

Results for Voting Event Never Loads/Crashes GLITCHES

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Hello. My male game, on a fifth generation iPod Touch, has gotten partially-stuck while trying to fetch the results of my first submitted look. I pressed "get results", and that button darkened and now permanently says "getting results". I've forced-closed repeatedly and restarted the device, with no effect. So I can't gather my possible winnings or submit another look. I can vote for others and get new sets of competitors, though. I just can't play the event myself.

IPod Touch, iOS 8.4.1
Level 25
Male game
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Luz, I'm so sorry. I got that for a minute, then after I closed it. Shut down the whole thing, I came back, and the points were in my meter, and I didn't see that screen again. Let's see if we can grab some help for you.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My android male game was also stuck on "getting results", it loaded only after 20 minutes or so. Hope time helps.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ooooh, that's very interesting, Nai! I'll go load it up again and see what happens after a wait.

Thanks so much.

• Options
    Ok, 2nd event ended, and mine did the same thing again. I got frustrated, said "Hold on Luz, I'll be stuck with you" then I shut down the whole device, opened up and got my points. I hope this fixes soon for you. Keep trying.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nope, it hasn't fixed itself yet... Boooo! Boo!

Well, at least one of my games is kinda working! Red Karl handbag, here I <maybe> come!

• Options
    I'm glad you've still got Luz' game working. Poor Stellan. I really hope it resolves. It's still very early in the event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
    My game is also stuck on getting results. I have tried and tried to restart it and also wait it out. Any help would be appreciated!
    iphone 6
    ios 9.1
    level 44
    female
    Please add me for KKH.
    Game Center name:Jamidream
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. Until we hear about any solution, I would just periodically keep trying. A few of us have had the issue to a lesser degree, where it comes back after closing and going back in any number of times. If you do manage to get back in, I found that if I'm there watching the timer run down, voting to kill time, that's when it glitches for me. If I am NOT there in that screen when the look ends, I have not been having the problem. But, this is just an observation, in the hopes that your games resolve quickly. I've reached out with this thread info, so fingers crossed and just periodically check your game, and check back here.

I'm really sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LauraM210LauraM210 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've been stuck at "loading results" for over 2 hours.
    Using an android phone, version 5.1.1
    Level 39 in the game.
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    My game is also stuck on 'getting results'. Have tried restarting game/phone but still nothing.

Android - Galaxy S4
    Female, level 36, v4.2.0
  • Options
    elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    My game has also been stuck for hours "getting results" not sure what exactly I'm supposed to do. I have an iPhone 6. I've restarted my phone. Open and closed my game. Waited hours. Nothing is working. It's very frustrating.
  • Options
    czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    Been 9hrs from supposed result and still nothing -.-
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Me too :(
    2d0ic1f.png
  • Options
    Sick_MuseSick_Muse Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same problem... I restarted, didin't help. :(

Platform: Android
    OS Version: 4.1.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy SII Plus
    Level: 31
    Gender in game: Female
  • Options
    elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    there's no way any of us are going to be able to win any of the items for this weekends event if this keeps happening. so annoying
    ¬_¬
  • Options
    I've won the first men's prize through extreme grinding. I completed the White Rose gig from Karl, which gives 30 event points. I did buy a few gift boxes because I wanted the blue jacket and pants. I won those and the sunglasses. Then I went to So Chic and have been doing 1 hour gigs.<Charli, you're my hero!> They take about 12-15 energy, and were giving me three points each because I had three event items. Now that I've gotten the first prize, the one hour shift will be giving me four points. When I do the second White Rose gig <the Ball> that should give me thirty more points, and by then I'll be close to the second prizes, so I'd be earning five points per one hour shift, if I still felt like dealing with it. The final prize is 255 points. So without the voting function, this weekend IS a major *********, but it technically is possible to win a prize or two. Just my two cents.

Of course, I really, really hope they fix us, despite it being the weekend! Good luck, guys.

• Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    I am very frustrated I was going to collect my results for the voting event and while trying to receive them the game froze and crashed I opened it back up and the stars or whatever there called for voting event never got received I was just about to own the Karl sunglasses I press the button to re enter and it says getting results .
  • Options
    Pali29Pali29 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a problem with the game. It got stuck getting results in the Karl Likes section. Please is there any solution?
  • Options
    coin30coin30 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, I can't Vote in this week Karl event!! Meaning that I don't really get a fair chance of "winning" the prizes! Every time I go to vote, it'll let me submit, but do I vote then it freezes up?? Please help me, I'm a loyal daily player (played from the beginning!!)
  • Options
    NtashsNtashs Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also having this issue, have tried resetting my device, going in and out of game, this has been happening all day :(
  • Options
    coin30coin30 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am getting the numbers ect however I can not Vote in this week event!! Meaning that I don't really get a fair chance of "winning" the prizes! Every time I go to vote, it'll let me submit, but do I vote then it freezes up?? Please help me, I'm a loyal daily player (played from the beginning!!)
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm the same Luz, I've managed to earn the first prize. But the weekend is very boring and hard without being able to properly participate.

I've been waiting almost 12 hours for my second result so hopefully Glu finds a fix soon! Otherwise I might just give up :(
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    I been playing all day it's been crashing but I was waiting on my 2nd voting results and i won I went to collect checks and it froze and crashed as I was collecting so when I reopened game the checks were never received and I went to re enter voting and it says waiting for results I'm verry frustrated please help !!!!
  • Options
    NeeshaNeesha Registered Users 2 Posts
    My results won't load either and I have attempted from two different devices. It's been more than 12 hours. I hope that they fix this.
  • Options
    Also, why hasn't my post in this support thread been approved? :/
    I tried posting hours ago, it still hasn't appeared...?
    All it said was that I'm having the same problem and my OS version and stuff..

Here it is again:

OS Version #: 4.1.2
  • Options
    Sick_Muse wrote: »
    Also, why hasn't my post in this support thread been approved? :/
    I tried posting hours ago, it still hasn't appeared...?
    All it said was that I'm having the same problem and my OS version and stuff..

Here it is again:

OS Version #: 4.1.2

Hi. You originally posted last night after 11pm, and then before 6 am this morning. New posts have to be approved, and it's not always done immediately.

Very sorry this is happening. Glu knows about the thread, and we're asking for your patience while this is resolved. As soon as I hear anything, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, it is very slow, but you can collect Event Points for any event items you have, by doing the small shop shifts in SoChic. Charli pointed that out last night, and it's been helping a few people. As soon as we hear anything, you'll all be advised. I'm very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Koko!
    Sorry, I'm just freaking out cause I tried everything and it still won't work... :(
    And even though I opened a LOT of event giftboxes I only managed to get the skirt from the event, which means I'm only getting 2 points per shift at So Chic&Kardash... I feel like I'm moving in slow motion.
  • Options
    hellowendy1126hellowendy1126 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same as others, it's been hours and I still haven't gotten any voting points for this roun of voting....the voting page still says gathering results &#55357;&#56862;

I'm using:
    Kindle Fire hd 4th gen
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Mine has been stuck getting results all night (I checked when the baby got up...haha) and I have also tried restarting my device.

iPad mini 2
    Newest iOS
    Level 36
    Female in game
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I am able to vote but then suddenly it will randomly go ahead 3-4 people I didn't get to vote on. I think this is effecting the results and making people lose when they might win.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!