Options

Voting stuck.....getting results! Please help!

JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
I put together my first look and and went back to see the results and at the bottom it said "getting results" and then never gives me the results. I can vote but not get my results or submit a new look. Has this happened to anyone else? I sent a message to Glu but I'm stuck until I hear something from them.

Any my help would be greatly appreciated!

image.png
Please add me for KKH.
Game Center name:Jamidream

Comments

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Oh no! Did you try to restart your iPad/iPhone?
  • Options
    Oh no! Did you try to restart your iPad/iPhone?

I just tried to restart it, but it didn't work!! ☹️
    I work on the weekends so I don't have much time that I can finish! I hope it gets fixed soon!
    Please add me for KKH.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Mine got stuck briefly too. I just closed the voting window and reopened it a few times and then it was OK. You may have already tried this, but thought I'd mention it. (Also, I'm playing on the KindleFire.)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Mine got stuck briefly too. I just closed the voting window and reopened it a few times and then it was OK. You may have already tried this, but thought I'd mention it. (Also, I'm playing on the KindleFire.)

Same happened to me. I closed the game and then opened it like 3 times and then received my voting results. I play on iOS.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That happened, with closing and restarting the game, and getting my rewards, but Luz also hasn't been able to get past the glitch. If anyone is having this issue, please go here, and post your

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    Gender in Game

Brief description .

I'm sorry this is happening, but, it's still early in the event. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?196317-Results-for-Voting-Event-Never-Load
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    That happened for me too. I shut down the app and restarted it. Then, it popped up.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    That happened, with closing and restarting the game, and getting my rewards, but Luz also hasn't been able to get past the glitch. If anyone is having this issue, please go here, and post your

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    Gender in Game

Brief description .

I'm sorry this is happening, but, it's still early in the event. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?196317-Results-for-Voting-Event-Never-Load

Thanks for for the replies! I will post on the other thread. I have tried and tried to re-open and also to wait it out.
    Thanks!
    Please add me for KKH.
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Me too :(
    2d0ic1f.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Me too :(
    2d0ic1f.png

Peter, I'm confused, you're still participating in the event but you finished yesterday? You should be able to vote, but it can't really add points if you're maxed out. Is this a different game or something?

But, for anyone who's having this problem, there is a painstakingly grind you can earn points with. Go to So Chic in Downtown LA, select to work a one hour gig. If you have any bonus items from Event Giftboxes, you'll recieve one point for each item, after getting a 5Star rating on your shift. And, in the meantime, make sure you're signed in on the Glitch thread, and watch there for any updated info. Glu is aware of the thread, and the issues, and as soon as there is any new info, we'll post it there. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?196317-Results-for-Voting-Event-Never-Loads-Crashes-GLITCHES

I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary