Options

Clothing magic?

McatMcat Registered Users 8 Posts
Ok, how are people combining clothes that aren't together. Like a top over a dress or two shirts at the same time. I see it doNE and just don't see how. I even saw a female wearing a man's hat.

Comments

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Mcat wrote: »
    Ok, how are people combining clothes that aren't together. Like a top over a dress or two shirts at the same time. I see it doNE and just don't see how. I even saw a female wearing a man's hat.

Most of these are already combined when you/we buy them. There is an option for the gorls to wear a baseball cap as a hairstyle. There are dresses with jackets and sweaters with scarves, etc. so my guess is this is what you are seeing.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    No. Definitely not what I'm seeing. I have some of the items they are wearing in conjunction with something else. There is a shirt and jacket for men that someone added a second shirt to. I have seen girls with the bottom of a dress and a top from something else. I have the outfits myself and no they do not come like that. Thanks for answering though
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    A lot of us enjoy inducing glitches in our dolls' clothing. For example, if you happen to have an outfit that comes paired with many pieces, or with a pair of shoes, sometimes you can put it on your doll and then go select another item in the same category. It can make the second item of clothing glitch into the place of the equivalent item in the original outfit. We were all very excited to discover that our friends could actually see us dressed that way!

Here's an example. I can make my guy ditch his pants because this set of pajamas is available both together and separately in his closet. If I put the full outfit on him, and then I put on the pajama top alone, the pants disappear. Party time!
    image.jpg1_zpszaa1ocgq.jpg

So, if you're curious about a particular clothing glitch trick, you could start a thread about it in the General Discussion forum, asking people to share their favorite ones, etc. It'd probably be a really fun thread.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thank you so much
    Luz
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wonderful explanation Luz. I have the boring 2 boots glitch. I'd much rather lose my pants. ;) And, since you've explained it so well, I'm going to try and make some magic happen. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary