Options

Is anyone else having this problem?

adhest50adhest50 Registered Users 1 Posts
I will finish an event with five stars and then leave and get a call from Maria or Simon or whoever and I will go meet with someone or get a new job and then leave the game to wait for my energy to recharge. Then when I go back into the game a couple of hours later, it's like none of that has happened and I ended up missing the end of that last event so I only get three or four stars and when I leave I get the same call and new job or whatever as before!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Next time this happens, take a screenshot of your completion, where they state your payout, for the task. Take a pic of the announcement saying "We'll have pictures at.....". Then when you come back, if it asks you to do it again, screenshot that.
    And can you tell me what platform your playing on?
    If you're playing on Facebook, I have no suggestions. Facebook issues are worked out in new releases and updates for everyone. One on One support is not readily available for the Facebook platform games.

However, there was just another complaint about this, in FB, and if that is your platform, I will move your post there, and we'll see if other FB users have this problem.

If you are iOS or Android, I would submit a ticket to customer care with your screenshots.

Hope this hekps. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary