Options

No Weekend Fashion Voting Event for Facebook Platform

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
I lost my Karl event icon on my facebook game has anyone else noticed the same? I finished a event and won 215 points towards the outfit but can't collect obviously LOL

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    I lost my Karl event icon on my facebook game has anyone else noticed the same? I finished a event and won 215 points towards the outfit but can't collect obviously LOL

I don't even have an event on facebook. It never started. I received the call to go see Kim and then the others to do other gigs but I can't submit or vote for outfits, the event horn isn't even there.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »

Facebook did not get the event Naomi. So, I don't understand how you played it. You were in support over your Android game? You said Google. Google is Android.

Just so no Facebook players think they didn't get the event while others did.....
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Hi guys, we're running this weekend's event on iOS and Android v4.2.0 only. It is not available on Facebook.
    We'll consider running it on Facebook for future events. Sorry for the confusion there.

So, FB players did not get the event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I must be mixing up my games I do apologize I didn't mean to create confusion. I play both on facebook (computer) and android (phone) :)
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Facebook did not get the event Naomi. So, I don't understand how you played it. You were in support over your Android game? You said Google. Google is Android.

Just so no Facebook players think they didn't get the event while others did.....

So, FB players did not get the event.

I find that apology so...empty. I mean, hell we didn't even get the chance to buy the clothes or do any other thing, we were simply left out. I don't even know why I bother playing, is clear Glu has no interest in making the facebook app better.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    2 Facebook players, posted in the support thread that they didn't get the event. This response from Glu was just informational. Taking it out of context was bad on my part I guess. I wanted to show most definitely that no one on the Facebook Platform played the game. This has gone very off topic, so I'll look for a place to move these posts. or I'll just delete them, because they go nowhere. There is a hookah thread for venting, and FAQ and Support threads for issues. I've started this one if you still want to talk about it, but Glu was giving us the definitive answer about Facebook games. I don't think it wasn't meant as an apology. This was the 2nd trial and again, the event had issues.
    Glu said that next time if it were feasible it would be offered to Facebook players as well. I'm sorry if you thought Glu's explanation was off. As I said, I put it here, simply to put to rest whether or not Facebook got the event. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    ****, I so wanted the mesh skirt to give me 30 seconds of instant happiness :(