Options

Kendalesque Quests

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
So I just did this quest where a random model is throwing me shade on the catwalk. Afterwards, I then received a tweet or review or something saying why was I not wearing makeup on the catwalk? Implying that I was wearing makeup but I was still ugly. Lol total shade. Anywho.. This totally reminded me of all the shade that Kendall got last year on New York fashion week. Back then all the tabloids reported on how all the models fully despised Kendall, put cigarettes and spit on her bottled water, talked ish about her to the press, ect.

of course now she is hotter than hell so even the VS models are kissing up on her even backstage. I mean the tables have clearly turned 100%.

I guess what im trying to say is this game not only focuses on Kim's life, but also on all her famous sisters lives, as well. This backstage model bullying storyline is quite fun & interesting so I hope they really put Kendall's journey into stardom in the next coming months. I'd love to live vicariously through her lol.

so does that mean we will all receive a Kylie storyline, as well? I want a rapper boyfriend with a criminal background, as well. I think that would be so awesome!

Also, I hope Glu will do a storyline where Lamar Odom's OD's on alcohol & drugs in a brotehl. No, I don't think it would be in bad taste because Khloe does save him in the end. I need more drama in this game. But not just mundane everyday drama. I need Kardashian style drama. Also Caitlin Jenner's journey & transition into womanhood would be an interesting storyline, as well. Perhaps our spouses will confess to wanting to be transgendered & we go through all such trauma because of it.

what are your opinions on this?
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I don't think Lamar's issues should be part of the game. None of the Kardashian men are part of the game. We got Jonathon but that's it. I don't see it happening. We don't even get Yeezy. It would be interesting, but I don't see it happening. ANd on a personal level, it's just not game stuff. JMO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yeah, that storyline also reminded me of what I'd read about Kendall's earlier modelling experiences.

Definitely, I would love more dramatic storylines! Especially something related to Caitlyn Jenner, it would make sense since the awareness of transgender issues is being covered often in the news atm. I would love to see Caitlyn in the game.

I would also love to see some drama involving the family of our dolls! Perhaps our family members could have checkered pasts and they're introduced as a pr nightmare that Maria has to handle?!

Oh, and the rapper boyfriend idea would also be sooo cool!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yeah, that storyline also reminded me of what I'd read about Kendall's earlier modelling experiences.

Definitely, I would love more dramatic storylines! Especially something related to Caitlyn Jenner, it would make sense since the awareness of transgender issues is being covered often in the news atm. I would love to see Caitlyn in the game.

I would also love to see some drama involving the family of our dolls! Perhaps our family members could have checkered pasts and they're introduced as a pr nightmare that Maria has to handle?!

Oh, and the rapper boyfriend idea would also be sooo cool!
    Yass, right? I think Maria would be the perfect character to advise us on damage control. The transgendered issue will also bring awareness to those that haven't dealt with it yet. Putting it in a game will not trivialize it, but instead make us more knowledgable on their plight.

also, why not bring the Kourtney & Scott Disick drama into it? I certainly wouldn't mind a storyline where my husband goes out of control to the point of me throwing him out of the house & he ends up in rehab. We need more quests on an emotional and deeply personal level, instead of just these little gigs that don't really leave an impact.

But KoKo might be right. Having Glu do storylines on the Kardashian men might be a massive lawsuit waiting to happen, idk. But on the other hand, the kardshians live & breathe publicity. It is what defines them. I really think it would do aworld of good if they took the risk & got really personal.
  • Options
    Yeah, Glu would have to be aware of legal issues and also the fact that younger players also enjoy this game. I would love more drama though, sometimes the storylines can seem a tiny bit recycled, if you know what I mean. I don't think it would be wrong for the game to touch on current issues or storylines more personal to the Kardashians, if the storylines were handled sensitively. We had that Red event last December, remember that?

I really want my doll to have a rapper boyfriend, though! I would take Maestro Sly over Cassio any day lol.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's boring with Willlow/Dirk trying to sabotage our career.

I remember playing this super dramatic game few years back where my character had amnesia and in the end I had to choose from my husband, ex boyfriend and a billionaire guy who was after me. And stuff like sneaking into neighbor's house, spying on my son who was addicted to online gaming, solving a murder mystery and also Poker night with friends. I love drama! :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    It's boring with Willlow/Dirk trying to sabotage our career.

I remember playing this super dramatic game few years back where my character had amnesia and in the end I had to choose from my husband, ex boyfriend and a billionaire guy who was after me. And stuff like sneaking into neighbor's house, spying on my son who was addicted to online gaming, solving a murder mystery and also Poker night with friends. I love drama! :p
    Hell yes! See? I want this as well and I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. This is not strictly a kids game, either. Perhaps Glu can make a premium subscription where the storylines are different and more adult in content. Then they can do an age verify thing so that everything is above board.

The Kardashians have never ever shied away from controversy and they have lived their lives publicly. This game needs to "grow up" more and not just be content on these silly quests from Simon & Maria. Mediocrity spells death, in my book. I don't want this game to die because of complacency. Glu needs to bring it to another level, something towards a new & unexpected direction.

Fashion & clothes can only go so far. Like I said, I'd totally pay for a premium plan for a more exciting game. I'm tired of dress up & quests.
  • Options
    Yeah, Glu would have to be aware of legal issues and also the fact that younger players also enjoy this game. I would love more drama though, sometimes the storylines can seem a tiny bit recycled, if you know what I mean. I don't think it would be wrong for the game to touch on current issues or storylines more personal to the Kardashians, if the storylines were handled sensitively. We had that Red event last December, remember that?

I really want my doll to have a rapper boyfriend, though! I would take Maestro Sly over Cassio any day lol.
    Lol IKR? Maestro Sly is fine af. Cassio only looks good but he has no flava. Although Glu can make him be a bit more naughty if they want lol.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Hell yes! See? I want this as well and I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. This is not strictly a kids game, either. Perhaps Glu can make a premium subscription where the storylines are different and more adult in content. Then they can do an age verify thing so that everything is above board.

The Kardashians have never ever shied away from controversy and they have lived their lives publicly. This game needs to "grow up" more and not just be content on these silly quests from Simon & Maria. Mediocrity spells death, in my book. I don't want this game to die because of complacency. Glu needs to bring it to another level, something towards a new & unexpected direction.

Fashion & clothes can only go so far. Like I said, I'd totally pay for a premium plan for a more exciting game. I'm tired of dress up & quests.

Totally! I was waiting for that monthly VIP subscription when I saw it, was super hyped! But now everything seems to be so different, it's not fun anymore.

I want my doll to catch up with family, friends and neighbors. And I want myself and the babies to age. Time lapse... 10 years later. That'd be great!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    More drama defin. I only said I didn't think the real life stuff of a guy who can't give his ok wouldn't work. Now.....bring us LD. Please. He can say yes in a heart beat, spin it off to his own game, it would be like Barbie meets Dream Date. Don't you think we need LD in the game? Now that he's working his way back according to TMZ, or trying to , and he's still under contract. I mean Caitlyn didn't go away from the show when they split, Bruce did. So with 3 kids, do you think LD is NOT going to be around? Which brings me back to ........Bring us Disick please. A nice big Disick.

(Have you ever noticed how tall he is? Must the the air off the Long Island Sound.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Totally! I was waiting for that monthly VIP subscription when I saw it, was super hyped! But now everything seems to be so different, it's not fun anymore.

I want my doll to catch up with family, friends and neighbors. And I want myself and the babies to age. Time lapse... 10 years later. That'd be great!
    Yes! Charli I couldn't agree more. I have been wanting the kids to age, as well. Of course, I wouldn't want my doll to age though lol. There is something lacking in this game somehow. The way that it is seems so stunted and contrived. It's effing boring now no matter how many new clothes or hair, houses, ect we get.
  • Options
    Lol IKR? Maestro Sly is fine af. Cassio only looks good but he has no flava. Although Glu can make him be a bit more naughty if they want lol.

So pleased someone agrees about Maestro Sly! There's so much love for Cassio on the forum. My doll has always had a thing for Maestro Sly.

Charli, omg that sounds like a fun game, what was it?!

Oh, a time lapse in the game would be ace! I want to see the babies grow up. I really think Glu should introduce our family members, too. Has this been mentioned in the suggestion thread?

And yes please to LD in the game and his own spinoff :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    More drama defin. I only said I didn't think the real life stuff of a guy who can't give his ok wouldn't work. Now.....bring us LD. Please. He can say yes in a heart beat, spin it off to his own game, it would be like Barbie meets Dream Date. Don't you think we need LD in the game? Now that he's working his way back according to TMZ, or trying to , and he's still under contract. I mean Caitlyn didn't go away from the show when they split, Bruce did. So with 3 kids, do you think LD is NOT going to be around? Which brings me back to ........Bring us Disick please. A nice big Disick.

(Have you ever noticed how tall he is? Must the the air off the Long Island Sound.)
    Lmao!! Girl he needs a spinoff is what he needs. He is so worthy of his own show. Now LD would definitely bring in more drama, plus he isn't afraid to put it all out there, if you know what I mean lol.

he is a brighter star than kourtney, if you ask me. His shine is much more brilliant & complex. Not to mention, he also is fine af.
  • Options
    Charli, omg that sounds like a fun game, what was it?!

Can't say the name here, but it's set on Wisteria Lane. Based on a very famous TV series.

• Options
    Oh, ok, I forgot you wouldn't be able to name it, sorry! I get the reference, though! Thanks.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Oh, ok, I forgot you wouldn't be able to name it, sorry! I get the reference, though! Thanks.

It's okay! Haha the reference is pretty much everything. :p

I love KKH 'cause there's no end to it. I used to buy tons of CDs, and they're quit expensive here. But then I'd finish these games in a week or two. Waste.

Please Glu, more drama!

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I wouldn't mind if my doll dated maestro sly lol

She never liked Cassio. He was never her type haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    So pleased someone agrees about Maestro Sly! There's so much love for Cassio on the forum. My doll has always had a thing for Maestro Sly.

Oh, a time lapse in the game would be ace! I want to see the babies grow up. I really think Glu should introduce our family members, too. Has this been mentioned in the suggestion thread?

My doll wants to date maestro sly too lol

Cassio doesn't seem to be appealing to her haha

I'm waiting my doll's babies to grow up too. If Glu is taking too long for that to be requested, then I may have to start two new games on my tablets very soon. My doll needs to have nieces and/or nephews.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I wouldn't mind if my doll dated maestro sly lol

She never liked Cassio. He was never her type haha
    Totally! This game actually needs more edgy male characters like Maestro Sly. It's just not enough to be just a pretty boy like Cassio.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I don't think Lamar's issues should be part of the game. None of the Kardashian men are part of the game. We got Jonathon but that's it. I don't see it happening. We don't even get Yeezy. It would be interesting, but I don't see it happening. ANd on a personal level, it's just not game stuff. JMO

I agree. And they have said they will not show Lamars issues on the KIWTK show so to put it in the game would be tacky. But I doubt they will, because Kim dropped Acott from the game because she didn't want the "partying" lifestyle as part of the game!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We need more drama, more gigs, and more Alvin Greene!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!