Options

How do we gift?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
This prob sounds lame, but how in the word do we gift things. I added people in GC and I can't find them
In my in game friends to gift them?? Help!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You'll need to wait for them to appear in your friend list before you can gift them.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    This prob sounds lame, but how in the word do we gift things. I added people in GC and I can't find them
    In my in game friends to gift them?? Help!

You need to check your contact list and click on friends only. You will see all of your KKH friends there. Beside their doll, it says gift. Once you click on gift, you can gift any one of your in-game friends.

Oh my advice would be to invite that friend to co-star on a gig before sending gifts, because the game will think that you're dating that friend. I know...it's extremely awkward that I've informed you about this.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Oh my advice would be to invite that friend to co-star on a gig before sending gifts, because the game will think that you're dating that friend. I know...it's extremely awkward that I've informed you about this.

No wonder why the game thinks I am dating so many people!! Ugh!! What a bad glitch!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    No wonder why the game thinks I am dating so many people!! Ugh!! What a bad glitch!

Haha, yeah. They need to fix it so you can change a "dating" contact into a professional contact. I mean you can do it in the opposite situation, change professional to dating I mean.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Haha, yeah. They need to fix it so you can change a "dating" contact into a professional contact. I mean you can do it in the opposite situation, change professional to dating I mean.

I think that your idea should be added to the suggestions thread.💡
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I think that your idea should be added to the suggestions thread.��

Already done ;) . Added it probably a month ago or so. But I seriously wonder how often they are really reading that thread in it's entirety.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D