Options

How many times do you change in a day?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
How many times a day do you change your doll? Do you change per gig or?? Curious if I am the only one that changes 50x a day! LoL
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    Pair minute! I love to change her and saving some good matching styles in the LookBook! But, lately, I stopped. I got pretty bored from the clothes, I used everything I liked for multiple looks, but now I don't see everything capturing my eyes, or better, heart. I got bored from the shoes closet, really small, and I think we need more hairstyles & lips & lipglosses and eyes options. And some lots of new clothes & shoes. The accessories closet is so big and not that pretty, I wish they will work on some new hairstyles & stuff. But I'm still, after all, addicted to my closet, just like you! ☺
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I don't have a set pattern. Sometimes I wear the same thing for days!
    iOS
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I don't have a set pattern. Sometimes I wear the same thing for days!

Same lol. Well I change more on my Kindle game. She has more clothes, my iPad doll just started lol!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Pair minute! I love to change her and saving some good matching styles in the LookBook! But, lately, I stopped. I got pretty bored from the clothes, I used everything I liked for multiple looks, but now I don't see everything capturing my eyes, or better, heart. I got bored from the shoes closet, really small, and I think we need more hairstyles & lips & lipglosses and eyes options. And some lots of new clothes & shoes. The accessories closed is so big and not that pretty, I wish they will work on some new hairstyles & stuff. But I'm still, after all, addicted to my closet, just like you! ☺

I agree!! More hair and SHOES! I want flip flops for the beach!
    Same lol. Well I change more on my Kindle game. She has more clothes, my iPad doll just started lol!

Oh wow!! I'm always changing and sometimes I feel like it's too many times lol!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I used to change many times in a day, but now I stick to 1-2 outfits per day for my female account. My male account I hardly change more than once a day because he has too little clothing.
    PM to add
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I used to buy clothes and accessories like crazy, but I have a problem with my game and cannot get a screen shot to prove anything, so I'm not buying anymore until it can be resolved B U T I still change after every event, it's not not quite as much
    fun when your never buying anything new. I have spent lots of K's for things, maybe that's why I don't use them to charm
    anyone. But yes, Bobbie maybe you and I are the only ones who change 50 times a day!
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I change her every time I get bored (like always).
    Should be awesome if every gig would require different outfits, maybe giving us a bonus if the clothes are good. I suggested that in the suggestions thread.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    I don't change my doll outfit many times, sometimes I have her wearing the same outfits for months.
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    mirage wrote: »
    I used to buy clothes and accessories like crazy, but I have a problem with my game and cannot get a screen shot to prove anything, so I'm not buying anymore until it can be resolved B U T I still change after every event, it's not not quite as much
    fun when your never buying anything new. I have spent lots of K's for things, maybe that's why I don't use them to charm
    anyone. But yes, Bobbie maybe you and I are the only ones who change 50 times a day!

Hi. why can't you get a screenshot? You're trying to submit copies of your receipts, or a shot of the screen showing your resources? Maybe we can help tell you how.

ETA: ANd, I change 40 times a day, or I wear the same thing for a day or two. lol. Nothing is written in stone. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    On a work day I change it 2 or three times. Maybe more on lunch hour and on my 15 minute breaks. On my day off like today, a lot more than that. I like to change my baby's outfit and wigs, too. I also change my doll's ethnicity quite often as I get bored easily. I can't change my hubby's color though coz he's an NPC. But that's where my side piece comes in. I have several in all sorts of colors. What I can't attempt in real life, I will attempt in this game lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I only change my doll's clothes when I win something pretty at a Weekend Event or when there's new stuff after an update. Other than that I'm pretty boring and my doll wears the same dresses for weeks.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I try to match my look to the gigs but do stick to usually the same pieces/outfits
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I change once a day, and I usually match my doll's clothes with his husband and daughter clothes and I also change his car color to everything match!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I change once a day, and I usually match my doll's clothes with his husband and daughter clothes and I also change his car color to everything match!:o

He's got a sense of style that I envy a lot. Vats always look so cool, no matter how formal the outfit!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Stardust, thanks, you've made my day!

I think our dolls are matching today, later I'll post they together at ootd thread!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes I've been a an of Vats for long. I'm waiting for the sale... And then I'll buy all those long hairstyles :D

I change once or twice a day.. Depends on my mood. There are days when I don't play at all so I keep an outfit on for a while.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hi Bobbie.

Usually once/day that I play KKH. Sometimes per gig. If it was a hard outfit to win or earn, then I sometimes will leave that one on 2-3 days, because after all that I won't want to see it for a while. And I'm getting so that I have enough stuff that I forget to wear it all.

So it really depends, but I like to change hair the most. The accessory styling is kind of boring to me.
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    How often do you get fans for changing an outfit or hairstyle? Every once in awhile I'll notice a tweet but I don't know the pattern.
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have no idea why I can't get the screen shot Koko, I looked at the little video and I called my friend who said to do exactly what the video did. When I press prt sc and go into paint and press paste nothing shows up on the screen. It's SO annoying! It takes a bit away from the game, not buying new clothes and accessories but it's ok as long as I can play. I'm getting a new computer soon,so maybe the screen shot thing will work there. Remember I am trying to take this screen shot on FB, so who knows if that makes a difference. Thanks for your concern and if you have any ideas let me know.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You can download the app 'LightShot' for Windows. It's very convenient, no copy paste or use of clipboard.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.