Options

Changing your doll name?

Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
I called my doll Madelyn, and now I want to change it into Sol. My question is, will the tweets that including my name is Madelyn will be changed into Sol? Anyone who changed his doll name who can tell me? Have a lovely day lovelies! Feel free to message me, I'm new in here and I want some friends. Kisses!

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I called my doll Madelyn, and now I want to change it into Sol. My question is, will the tweets that including my name is Madelyn will be changed into Sol? Anyone who changed his doll name who can tell me? Have a lovely day lovelies! Feel free to message me, I'm new in here and I want some friends. Kisses!
    It cost 50 Kstars and Maria is the person to see. Yes, all the tweets & everything changes once you pay the 50 Kstars.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Hmm...I remembered when I first started playing KKH, I changed my doll's name when she was a d-lister.

Yes you can change your celebrity name. All you have to do is go to Maria's office and she will ask you if you want to change your celebrity name. You will lose 30% of your fans or you can pay 50 kstars to not lose your fan base.

When you changed your celebrity name, the tweets will have your new celebrity name. I hope that this helps.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections