Options

When will i get my baby

kittiesoft.pkittiesoft.p Registered Users 2 Posts
On what level do we have a baby ...and why do I have to Pay for everything on our dates. My husband should give me gifts too.. ๐Ÿ˜–

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. what level are you in the game? If you want a 'free' baby, you and your Spouse/boyfriend/SO/fiance must reach 12,000 relationship points. I believe that's the number you need. Otherwise, you can go to the adoption shop and and adopt the child of your choice, for 160 Stars. :) Hope this helps.

Your second baby is available again, by adoption, or if you have one child, you must reach 15,000 relationship points with your SO for the second baby.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    On what level do we have a baby ...and why do I have to Pay for everything on our dates. My husband should give me gifts too.. ๐Ÿ˜–

You don't actually have a baby with your partner on any specific level on your game. Are you talking about the relationship level? As you progressed towards your relationship level, it's 12,000 points to conceive your first baby with your significant other. Then it's 15,000 points to conceive a second baby with your spouse.

All the hubbies on this game is unemployed and have difficulties to find a new job. That pretty much explains why they're so needy & clingy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections