Options

Special Facial Hair In-Game?

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Hi! Just got a quick question. I started playing a few weeks ago, so I have a question about character customization. I don't see the option for facial hair like what Chad Dylan Parker or Dan Simard NPCs have. Are those facial hair type exclusive to those characters or were they limited edition events that I missed out on? Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and Welcome. I'm sorry, but if the feature isn't available in your wardrobe/customization screen, then they are not available. I don't believe facial hair has been in giftboxes, but if it has, someone will mention it. NPCs in the game often have clothes we don't have, hair we don't have, or in this case....facial hair we don't have. Maybe in the future it will be available.

THere is a Suggestion thread in General Discussion, you can alway post your suggestion for it. ;)

Glad you've decided to join us, and welcome to the community.

Welcome_zpsdd0g1vch.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can you check under the hair section, scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see some facial hair selections. Some of which you have to pay KStars for.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Here is a close up of Dan
    Dan_zpshvd1svhn.jpg

Nai, can you or someone else with a male game check and see if this is available? If not, then my original suggestion, to add it to the suggestion threads stands. I just did a quick scan through my male friend's games dolls, and I don't recall ever seeing this shadow feature on any of them. But since I don't play a guy game, Maybe the close up of Dan will help with a definitive answer. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Thanks for the warm welcome and quick reply kokokokonut! I'm really enjoying playing the game. :o)

And yes! That's the picture of what I'm looking for.. The NPC Dan Simard. Yep, I scanned through every hair option and scrolled all the way down for the list of facial hair avaliable and the option for Dan or Chad's facial hairs are not available.

I'll be sure to add it to the suggestions later if it's a NPC exclusive!
  • Options
    Yes, I never noticed the hair before, but Chad? Oh, I really like his too. I've seen something similar for the players, but his is just a little different different. Good eye.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Heh I don't take notice of these men. Yep we don't have this option.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I didn't notice either till Cilan mentioned them. I couldn't resist. Here's Chad.

a8287465-93ab-4171-aeae-692101f078ff_zpslyv8t395.png

But like you, I never noticed the 'special' NPC looks. Once Cilan mentioned it, now I'm more aware. I'm in love with the Pilot we never see once we buy the plane. He looked like Tom Sellack/my old boyfriend. Not that Tom Sellack was my boyfriend, my biker bf has grown into his looks, and he looks a lot like Tom Sellack. I would pay stars to bring back the pilot, and have him standing on the tarmac in LA. I need to find a picture of the pilot and notice his facial hair.

Hey, if anyone hasn't purchased the plane, if you'd be so kind as to post a picture of the Pilot I'd love that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They should add the shadow-like beard for men!

Anyway, Koko feast your eyes. I've looked at him for a couple minutes, he only does 3 poses.

4uMTOPD.jpg
    HxOgCc3.jpg
    rpueH06.jpg

Yep, haven't bought the plane.

Oh, and a special portrait of him, just for you.

W7W4xWZ.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    .WOw, I can't thank you enough. he had long hair and a full beard, but when I ran to him a few years ago, he had cleaned up nicely and looks like Tom in his days on Friends. now, if we gave Captain Bob the 5 olock shadow that Cian originally wanted, then we'd really have a looker.

And he needs a fuller lip. uh huh. I have a story about knowing you made the right choice, I'll put it in Apropos when I get back upstairs. .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary