Options

my need to sleep really sucks O_o

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
the earnable hair is not giftable too is it?? dang I'm going to miss out on it and it's so PRETTY.....all due to my need to sleep .....really wish the tech crew would keep those of us out of US/Canada in mind when comes to timed events/tasks we lose so much time already plus we all (everyone of us who play the game) have daily lives to tend to,too :/

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    the earnable hair is not giftable too is it?? dang I'm going to miss out on it and it's so PRETTY.....all due to my need to sleep .....really wish the tech crew would keep those of us out of US/Canada in mind when comes to timed events/tasks we lose so much time already plus we all (everyone of us who play the game) have daily lives to tend to,too :/

Nope...it might be on the next throwback sale though for the next three months and it cost 60 kstars to open up a throwback giftbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    **snapping fingers** ahhhh SHUCKS :P booooo lol figures
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Nope...it might be on the next throwback sale though for the next three months and it cost 60 kstars to open up a throwback giftbox.

UGHHHHHH!! Throwback boxes. I HATE boxes. This game annoys me with the random **** boxes!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    UGHHHHHH!! Throwback boxes. I HATE boxes. This game annoys me with the random **** boxes!

Huh...tell me about it. I'm usually having bad luck opening my freebie weekend event giftbox and I rarely win special event items anymore.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections