Options

Connecting with Facebook on iOS

darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
Hey there, I don't know if opening a thread about this can fix my issue.
I've never been able to connect my iOS game to Facebook from iPad Mini. I just click on "sign in" or "log in to facebook" but nothing happens, it's still "Not Logged In".
G C : d a r i n S U E
≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I did connect to Facebook when I first played, didn't have such an issue. Do you have your Facebook account logged in under your device settings?

I do, however, suggest not to connect to Facebook. People have reported that it messes up connections with GC, meaning GC friends won't turn up in your game etc. I've since disconnected from Facebook and any friends I add in GC turn up in my game immediately.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I did connect to Facebook when I first played, didn't have such an issue. Do you have your Facebook account logged in under your device settings?

I do, however, suggest not to connect to Facebook. People have reported that it messes up connections with GC, meaning GC friends won't turn up in your game etc. I've since disconnected from Facebook and any friends I add in GC turn up in my game immediately.

Oh that's sad. I have a friend who started playing today on Facebook game and I would like to gift her something. Anyways, I remember I tried multiple times when I first played but it didn't work... :(
    Maybe should I check some settings about my privacy on fb?

EDIT: I had to set KKH to the allowed apps on my device. Now when I click on "log in to facebook" says "Kardashian would like to access your info and blabla", I have two options "Don't allow" and "OK", but still when I click on "OK" nothing happens. Let's see on facebook settings now...
  • Options
    Under your device Settings > Facebook > Sign In

Are you signed in? Yes you should check your privacy settings of your Facebook account too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Is this the setting you're talking about? I'm sorry, it's all in italian, hope you'll understand...

msdf5w.png
  • Options
    Not this, if you scroll down more do you see Facebook?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yes. I tried to check it. Don't know if this could help. Seems like I'm not able to add KKH though...

11i1x6a.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've never heard this before. If you can't login that way, when you achieve a new level or something, it will ask if you'd like to share it, and then the opportunity to login to Facebook (and twitter) should be there.

I looked all through FAQs but didn't find anything to help with this. On my ios I get this screen

b60e42ac-3c54-4194-a8d4-c74ce08a320e_zpsh20ki2up.png

What happens when you attempt to logn? Where does that button take you?

If we can't figure it out here, then ultimately you will have to contact customer care.

Edit: It helps when you press Submit. Lol. I answered this when I first popped in, and it's useless if you don't hit submit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is when I press on sign in then on ok. And nothing happens... Sorry for the waste of time girls :(

6pu5aa.png
  • Options
    Can you try logging out of your Facebook via Settings (if it is not an inconvenience to you), and then try to sign in again in KKH. It should not have a pop up like you have now, it will open a internet browser and prompt you to log in from there.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Can you try logging out of your Facebook via Settings (if it is not an inconvenience to you), and then try to sign in again in KKH. It should not have a pop up like you have now, it will open a internet browser and prompt you to log in from there.

Just tried and nothing happens... Omg -_-
    I have the same pop up request to allow or not my privacy and that's it.
  • Options
    Ok last step, delete the Facebook app on your device, log out of Facebook on your internet browser (if you have it logged in) and try again. This time it should not ask for permission of sorts, it should direct you to log in.

I just went through the whole process myself, didn't have any issues.

If all these fail, I'm sorry I couldn't help further, please contact customer care.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok last step, delete the Facebook app on your device, log out of Facebook on your internet browser (if you have it logged in) and try again. This time it should not ask for permission of sorts, it should direct you to log in.

I just went through the whole process myself, didn't have any issues.

If all these fail, I'm sorry I couldn't help further, please contact customer care.

Nope. :(
    This isn't working neither... I will contact the customer care. Thank you for the patience Naimonster and Koko. :o
  • Options
    When you go to sign into facebook, you press the button in my shot, then a popup does appear in my game, it says basically that Facebook wants access to some things, I press ok, and then it lets me login. Maybe each is different. I'll try to go grab a screenshot, I don't want to go too far in, because FB and my games don't get along, I log in, then non of my friends change their clothes. Let's see.

But that popup looks like a foreign version of the one that pops up for me.

Ok, tried it, that pop up happened in the middle of my login, But, I didn't go through with it.

PPS. Just saw it still didn't work, Customer care is the right move. You certainly tried, Hope it is resolved quickly for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    When you go to sign into facebook, you press the button in my shot, then a popup does appear in my game, it says basically that Facebook wants access to some things, I press ok, and then it lets me login. Maybe each is different. I'll try to go grab a screenshot, I don't want to go too far in, because FB and my games don't get along, I log in, then non of my friends change their clothes. Let's see.

But that popup looks like a foreign version of the one that pops up for me.

Let me know Koko. Meanwhile I contacted the support.
    Anyways, I checked and KKH and Facebook are both well updated. So I can't see the problem... Can I see your game correctly connected to Facebook? Because after I press ok, the in-game sound drops for a moment like it's updating somewhat, then nothing change. At least, checking my friendlist I can't see my two facebook's friends.

I'm pretty sure it's all about settings...
  • Options
    I don't connect with people on Facebook, it caused problems with updating contacts for me. Your best bet is to see what Customer Care says. I'm sorry this is happening. I'm sure it will be resolved soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary