Options

Can't buy k-stars

darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
So I have a bug, every time I try to buy some k-stars, it starts loading "Confirming Purchase...." for minutes, I tried three times... Closing the app doesn't change anything, I can't get my confirmation.

iOS
iPad Mini
G C : d a r i n S U E
โ‰ˆ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry this is happening. Tbh, I don't think that we can get any Customer Care today, but let's see what we can find out here. Unfortunately my husband's work network went down, so I'm there with him on my iPad. Navigating around the forum is hard for me right now, I would first go to the main lusting of threads here in support. under Search Forum, I would search can't purchase stars...see if anything helps. I'll search in the Game Faq section for help under billing. You can check the faqs from the help tab in your game. and if all else fails, we'll send a message and maybe, just maybe, someone will be around to help. It's more likely we might have more luck tomorrow, so don't despair.

i forgot did this happen before? sorry you're having to deal with this on Thanksgiving.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, you said iOS? Try contacting iTunes, It's worth a shot
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I found this https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=billing&f=i-am-unable-to-make-purchases-through-itunes-1438383939here

I can't copy and paste it, but go there and try the two suggestions. Please let me know if that works.

[h=2][/h]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm finally back. Ugh. Never had a Thanksgiving like this. But when his servers or network goes down, well he has to handle it. But Christmas is coming, and having to go in on Thanksgiving, then spend the day working from home warrants Hazzard pay included in his bonus this year. Anyway, did anything help? Are you happily spending Sue?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm finally back. Ugh. Never had a Thanksgiving like this. But when his servers or network goes down, well he has to handle it. But Christmas is coming, and having to go in on Thanksgiving, then spend the day working from home warrants Hazzard pay included in his bonus this year. Anyway, did anything help? Are you happily spending Sue?

I didn't tried yet but I suppose it's fixed! Hope you spent your Thanksgiving well Koko, and thanks for supporting us! :o
    If you don't mind, I have something new related do the facebook stuff if you remember: I finally logged in facebook, but... I can't find my facebook's friends in my game!
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    โ‰ˆ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    You should go to the section I listed, and look around. There are a number of questions regarding why you are not seeing your facebook friends. I don't play facebook, so I'm not able to try and troubleshoot that with you.

Since this is supposedly fixed, I'm closing this thread. If you check and it's still happening tomorrow, or later on during the sale feel free to open another thread for this issue. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.