Options

Bought K-Stars and need your input

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Hey guys! Newbie here... hahaha. Only been playing around 2 weeks, but I am loving it! I have only been addicted to one other mobile game, so I decided to spend $60.00 on K-Stars with it being a sale and all and to help a game out. Since it is a big chunk of my money, I want to spend it wisely.

I am looking to purchase things like homes, items for homes, and cars. With me being a guy, there are not many clothing options to choose from and I only have one outfit I regularly wear anyways. So I probably won't be spending any stars on clothing.

Also, I maxed out on the K-star event this weekend. So with all that said, how often do they do these K-star spending events? Should I save the stars until the next event? I have a big urge to just buy everything now haha. And how often do they discount things like homes and cars, if ever? It wasn't in this Black Friday sale so I am just asking.

Thank you SO much for reading through this and offering me any advice. :)

And just one other aside... I read up that there is a lizard pet in the Santa Barbara house... Does anyone have a picture of it or have a description of it? I don't want to spend stars on the house, just to find the lizard is not good looking. And what is the cat like in the New Jersey house? I wasted a bunch of stars purchasing things I can't see... Like the pink paint for a car and that doesn't look so good, so I wasted 15 K-Stars on that.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and Welcome Welcome Welcome. We need more guy games here in the family. lol. :)

Pets are a great investment, they give energy and little bonus payouts like other tappables. Every 4 hours they refresh, unlike the ones on the street which refresh about every 5 minutes. The Iguana changes colors when you tap him. there is like an 'aura' glow around him as he turns a number of colors, including purple. :) Do a search for Iguana in the General Discussion section here, and then you'll find a pic of the iguana, but it doesn't do him justice. Ziggy the Ig (my name for him) is a favorite.
    If I get a chance later, I'll post a pic if no one else does. Also, I'm moving this to General Discussion, because you'll get a LOT of input from others there, and you'll be a thread away from the party weekend thread.

Don't buy the Punta Mita home, or the Townhouse in Tribecca, NY yet. They are the two homes that have no pets, I own them Hardly Ever ever ever go there. You should really buy the Calabasas home when you can, it offers room to invite 7 friends to a party, which is the most efficient house if you're in a party weekend event.

The events rotate, and then there are some new ones added in. We haven't had a dating weekend in a while, They were very expensive in your game cash, and tbh I'm not missing them. I love the Party event weekends. Your event points are for simply hosting parties. That's all you do each weekend, except in every weekend be sure to do the tasks that have a completion timer. (Except currently, during VIP events, the timed tasks, don't seem to have any big payout. All other weekends, the Event Quest timed events pay out in a lot of Event points.

You should really buy clothes. When you start a task, you can have the first star filled in for you already as a bonus depending on how many Star/Heart points you have. Clothes add those points fastest, Furniture, cars, and material things give you those poinst, including clothes. So, when you get to the point where that first star is filled in, you only have to fill 4 stars to get the 5 Star perfect task.

I'm sure I missed a few things, But the sooner I get this up and in the right thread, the sooner you'll be surrounded by new friends, offering all kinds of advice. :)

Welcome_zpsdd0g1vch.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My vote is to spend on your wardrobe :o (Even though you said it's out of your options) But pets are great investment too.

Black Friday Sale comes only once a year, 50% off is really really generous.

I never purchase anything KStars outside of a VIP event. I'm a miser lol. These VIP events come at least once a month, I'll see if I like the final items. If I do, I'll go on a spending spree and I calculate for myself to spend exactly 500 KStars. If I don't like anything, I usually just spend 50 KStars to get the first gift box and the second item.

2n877ef.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    It is a chameleon hence when you click on it, it changes through a bunch of different colors. See
    B576D4B9-ECE0-4A5A-84F5-B4B4C7774234_zps8egafxht.jpg

Here is the NJ cat.
    719CFF22-F7EE-457A-B317-3B934B3AC77D.png_zpsedeodtye.jpeg

If you don't have the jet buy that. The game is soooo much better once you aren't wasting Kash on flights. Plus you can decorate he inside,outside, and it has a party option. Houses and the corresponding pets are what I would go with because they pets really help energy wise.
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Sorry about the forum move and thanks for taking the time to do that. Only 3 forums and I STILL manage to post on the wrong one! haha...

I want the Calabasas Mansion for the parties, but I am one to purchase for looks first... haha. So I kinda wanted to use the K-Stars for the Syndey and Santa Barbara (I'M SOLD. Love the chameleon) house... Calabasas will have to wait. :(

I already have the jet and a car and purchased almost all the clothing options up to 1000 Kash and just a few of the K-Star items.

With still the full amount of K-stars, I currently have 456 Star points and 371 Heart points. Don't the gigs go up in points the more points you collect as well? I was going to ask about that. I was wondering if they scaled the points for male versus females then because it seems like there is a lot more female clothing, plus purses and all that stuff, hence more points female dolls are able to collect.

And lastly, can anyone describe or screen the Hamptons Beach house's beach backyard? I want to buy the house just for the beach, but want to make sure the accessories/decorations purchased on the beach are nice... xD As I said, I am going for looks over functionality LOL.

Thanks so much for the help everyone!