Options

Trouble loading game, anyone else?

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
both with my android game as well as my fb version. With my android the game won't go past loading page and if it does it'll crash on me I have no idea why,anybody else have this happening? with my fb game I leave the game having finished an event/job with 5 stars collect the end prize,if I happen to leave and come back I get only 4 stars,it's like the game stops connecting or something......weird,is it happening only to me?

Comments

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I'm having a similar problem on my game (iOS). Sometimes it keeps loading very slowly and then the loading process starts again. Sometimes for an hour before I give up. :/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you mind if I change the title to problems loading? I think it will get more people to respond. Personally, my Android sometimes just won't load. After 5 minutes, I get freaky. Then I come here, see if others are having the problem. THen I have a dopey ritual of clearing the cache in the game, shutting everything down. Reboot the device then I go to the Play Store, and open the game from there. Then I cross my fingers, and usually get in. I think it's a coincidence that sometimes helps. First think you have to make sure of is that your wifi signal is strong.

What I'd like everyone reading to do right now. Go to your game, go to options, and write down your Hollywood ID # in a safe place. In fact, keep it somewhere other than the device. This way, if you ever can't get in, or your device breaks, you'll have your game number if you need to address them from other than your device. I guarantee one of you, will have an issue, and you'll need to get that number, and you'll think "I'm so glad I did that when I read Koko's suggestion. So, do that, and I'll change this Thread title to get you more responses.

And everyone, please at least leave your Platform/OS Version number if it turns out to be widespread and they want to scan this thread for patterns. :) And I'll turn your FB game question into it's own thread. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    ok jotted down the number just in case thanks for the tip Koko, knowing me it'll most likely be needed urgently LOL
  • Options
    Yes, because when you need the number most, so Glu can go in and fix the problem, you can't get the number. Catch 22. I have my numbers in multiple places. I haven't experienced any loading issues this morning. Hope yours are better as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, because when you need the number most, so Glu can go in and fix the problem, you can't get the number. Catch 22. I have my numbers in multiple places. I haven't experienced any loading issues this morning. Hope yours are better as well.
    Just took my game like an hour to start just now. :/ Oh, I'm using iOS 9.1 btw.
  • Options
    Glu monitors the Support threads, so if there is anything that can be done, hopefully we'll hear about it. You can run a search for loading issues? I'll try and see what I can find as well. I know the number one answer that comes back from Glu will be about network connections, and how it must be a good strong signal. More often than not, I have issues when I'm out and not on a secure wifi. But see if you can find any patterns to it? I promise I 'll look around and see if I can find any good advice. My mind is drawing a blank right now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Glu monitors the Support threads, so if there is anything that can be done, hopefully we'll hear about it. You can run a search for loading issues? I'll try and see what I can find as well. I know the number one answer that comes back from Glu will be about network connections, and how it must be a good strong signal. More often than not, I have issues when I'm out and not on a secure wifi. But see if you can find any patterns to it? I promise I 'll look around and see if I can find any good advice. My mind is drawing a blank right now.
    Thank you Koko. I'm just sitting 5 meters from my router and since I'm able to watch HD videos in YouTube it can't be that. The weird thing is that it just happens randomly. I can sit in the same spot and 8/10 times I have no problems. I tried all the restarting, logging out, shutting my phone of tricks but nothing really worked. :/