Options

Facebook game takes step back, anyone else?

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
With my fb game I leave the game having finished an event/job with 5 stars collect the end prize,if I happen to leave and come back I get only 4 stars,it's like the game stops connecting or something......weird,is it happening only to me?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Doll (you never told me what to actually call you. ;) ) I gave the facebook question it's own thread, And let's see if this is happening to others. Is it just in this event? When did it start? is it all the gigs or just some? Any other info might spark somethin in another player with a similar issue.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    hey Ms. Koko :) you can call me Suzanne lol nope it's been few days now I end a job/task/event having collected the end prize then leave to let energy build up,coming back the little window pops up with only 4 stars. could it be due the d star level glitch,maybe? only ask cause haven't heard anyone mention such an issue...
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    hi Naomi and Koko I play of FB and in the last couple of days when I start the game I sometimes appear at an event I've finished, but I don't lose stars. I exit the club and the game goes on as usual. I don't really consider it a problem. Hope it gets fixed for you Naomi.