Options

game keeps crashing

nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
My game seems to crash just before a **** advert is about to start. Cant play my game properly because it keeps shutting the game every five mins!!!
Level 27
Samsung galaxy s3
Android
female

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry this is happening. I had exactly the same issue with my Android tablet. First steps I took were to get rid of unnecessary apps and files, to streamline the device. That made things a little less sluggish, but I still crashed. Then, I bought my first ever package of Stars, to eliminate the ads. It worked, and my problem was solved, (also, the whole tone of the game changed. Going from screen to screen without interruptions gets you into the zone, it enhances the entire game experience). That was the fastest and most effective thing I could do. (I was so happy with the change in the game, that I went and bought stars for the other two games, that hadn't been experiencing any problems) You can buy the smallest pack of stars (I bought the one for 10$ and got most of the Stars needed to buy the jet) and the ads disappear.

2nd thing you can do, is write to Customer Care, that will take a while longer and I don't mean to speak for them, but you will probably get a response suggesting you trouble shoot your device instead of the game. So, those are your two best suggestions. (I would really really go for the Star package. I don't know your situation, but it's holiday time, if you can't buy your own stars, maybe you could get Santa to bring you a small package. (by Santa I mean parents, BF, GF, Grannie, Auntie Lulu or Uncle Todd) Please don't think this is a casual Marie Antoinette attitude. Buying the stars is just the easiest most effective way I can think of. I remember the constant crashing. Then having to come back in, always wondering if the payout I didn't get to pick up went into my resources or not, because the game would crash before I got them all picked up.

Or if you want to contact Customer Care, there is a post with instructions on submitting a ticket here, if you need help. Good luck and let us know how you make out. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thanks for the advice!!
    This has happened before when my game completely glitched running up to kims birthday and I couldn't play for about a week. I hope its not going to escalate :(. Ill give it another day and if its not solved ill probably take your advice and buy some kstars. Hope you have a good christmas x