123457Next

Comments

• Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Save it .. Thank you Nai. Happy new year
    10wp7yw.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm so glad everyone liked both Christmas and New Year pictures!

Vats you treat your hair so preciously!! Haha, I remember you didn't like to go under the rain too.

DMV sooo glad to see you back, take care!!

Holly I knew it! Haha, all the guys will have a nose bleed session.

Peter that picture LOL! Nice one.

Amy, everyone has to thank you for coming up with this holiday card idea too! If you never messaged me, I don't think these pictures would exist. Oh and I zoomed in on your hand, totally! You got some eagle eye. Have fun partying all day and all night!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I keep coming back, I am so blown away by the whole endeavor Nai. From concept to creation, dealing with many a Diva Doll (sorry. :( )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    So awesome Nai!

And I love that my doll finally got to hang out with Carol Davida's and Charli's.....breaking down the Android/Apple boundaries!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

And I love that my doll finally got to hang out with Carol Davida's and Charli's.....breaking down the Android/Apple boundaries!

Yep! That's so cool that Carol Davida got to hang out with Catherine for the day too!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Katharina (kateliciously), Stellan (LuzVarias), AmyT, Jax (Naimonster), deirdre and Sassy already hounding the rooftop bar. Sadly, the bartender has not arrived. The sun is setting, perfect time for a photo.

C0ToFxu.jpg

KatePillgrim, HollySisk, DMV_Doll, Peter, Luz, Zoyechka, Vats and Xan (Naimonster) on the other side, posing by the pool. I wore my bikini under my dress, Zoye doesn't need a bikini, how about the rest?

hr9CP4m.jpg

Xime and Garrett(Stardust1), Elijah and Sophie (QueenCookie), Shae and Jesse (Eselletea) found an area for couples only, to get all lovey-dovey on the sofa.

YSTXsCW.jpg

And at 11.55pm, everyone posed to prepare for this. Yes because there's over 40 people, it actually took a couple minutes to get everyone in for...

A mega selfie.

Uu42svF.jpg

Wow, what a really cool thing for you to do, it's great.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Nai, they are so awesome and you are, too! Thanks so much! Happy new year everyone <3
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thanks!!! This is so cute. The pictures are amazing and as always you did a wonderful job.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks, Nai! You added a whole level of festivity to the KKH Holiday Event! Glu should hire you as the events director <or KKH archivist?>. You really did a wonderful job with so many projects!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19