Options

Glu's Gaming History and K-Star Discounts?

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Hi! So a few quick questions here. I started playing this game a few weeks ago and love it. But I was kind of upset to fund out recently that they are releasing another game like this with better graphics in the form of the Kendall and Kylie game. I am a person that can only concentrate on one game, so I have a question about Glu. Do they have a history of "jumping ship"? At least I see that Stardom is all but abandoned for Kim K, but is it likely that this will happen to the new game? I invested over $100 here and would like to do more, but wanting to gage responses first. I know $100 isn't a lot to most folks, but me paying for school, mortgage, and everything else while earning minimum wage means I don't have a lot to spend haha.

And so with that, another question. I know the Black Friday sale is over, but I am itching to purchase more stars. Do they usually discount or give bonus stars around Christmas? Or should I just purchase the stars now. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Stardom did not have the phenomena of Kim Kardashian attached to it. I don't see them jumping ship, because Kim is not about to roll over and hand the crown to Kendall and Kiley. Recently after an argument, it was suggested Kim send a gift to her sister. "Give her a gift? I gave her a career. Why should I give her shoes?" I think when you have a Kash Kow, you don't quit on it.

Plus, I think the demographics of the K&K game are a tad younger than Kim's game. As such, I don't think they're pockets are as deep as Kim's players. If we want hair, or more giftboxes, we tend to open our own wallets. I think most teen players depend more upon their parents pockets, and their benevolence. These are just my opinions.

:) Hi Cilan, Nice to see you again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary