Options

Facebook game doesnt load, anyone else experiencing this?

filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
Sorry I seem to come here only for problems, I would like to be more active posting actually. It looks like it is going to load but then it freezes on ''please wait'' sign and then I see ''aww snap'' sign on my pc. I was wondering if any other fb players are experiencing this as well.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope I haven't already suggested this, but can you try some different browsers? Most of the time Browser switch solves the not loading issue for a lot of people. If not, come on back, and we'll see if we can find any other suggestions. THink positive when you try with the new browser. Chant it open.

And, you'll branch out eventually. You do keep coming back, and that's the first step. Party thread's open. Say Hi and introduce yourself. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I tried and it didn't work, somehow it loaded on my current browser, but I can not do full screen. I am not closing that page for fear of not being able to open again. I will post on party thread and introduce myself but I have no idea how to do screen shots. Thank you again Koko :)
  • Options
    Did this ever fix itself? And if you want to take a screenshot, on my laptop I hold down the Windows key and Printscreen at the same time. That takes a picture, and if it doesn't automatically save (mine go to Screenshots folder in Pictures) then it's in your memory and you save it, do you have a graphic program? Paint should work, you paste as a new image, and save. THen go to an image hosting site, postimage.org , photobucket etc, and upload that image. Take a breath. Then come back here, (if that's where you wanted to post the screenshots) and we'll walk you through posting it here. THere's a great post, with instructions. I'll find that when you're back with your screenshot saved.

Windows Key and PrintScreen. There's your screenshot. (I hope this situation corrected itself, and you don't need help anymore. ) :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I can't get my Facebook one to load on my computer either. Brand new computer, Safari or Chrome don't work.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Wow, that is strange. What happens? I go (erroneously) to the App page, and it tries to automatically download. Can you download any other FB games? Do you get an error message? I'm wondering if since it's a new computer it needs a few dlls or something.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi Everyone I'm having the same problem on FB......black, Please Wait screen, followed by the Awww Snap. I've cleared the cache and rebooted to no avail.......any suggestions Koko?
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    Koko all other FB games load as they usually do, the "Awww Snap" is a generic Google page when there is trouble loading a page. CORRECTION: Actually a message comes up from Google that says the page has become unresponsive and when you "kill" the page the Awwww Snap message comes up. I'm beginning to think my game has been lost.
  • Options
    Hi I changed my browser and my problem has been resolved now. I was using chrome and now I am using firefox. Did anybody try that and if so did it work?
  • Options
    Changing browser is the first thing to try, I'm glad it resolved for you fillztanca. how about you Mirage? Did you try changing broswers? It's usually what resolves the loading issue. My fingers are crossed for you,. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary