Options

I need some advice

miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
Hi Everybody.......first of all let me say thanks to Glu for including Facebook in the weekend events. I've just played my second one and need some help with strategy. All I wanted to do this weekend was have house parties so i could get some of the freebies being offered. I met Kim for the fashion show and did a three hour gig. While I was waiting for my energy to regenerate Simon calls with a 3 hour gig that I turn down. Simon tells me I'm in breech of contract because I want to go out with Kim instead of work and it costs me 5000 to get out of the contract. An hour later Simon offers me three different 1 hour gigs which I turn down because my party is about to start. I'm on level 17 and am starting to really get annoyed with how long it takes for energy to regenerate. Does anybody have strategies or suggestions on managing your time during weekend events? Does turning down a lot of jobs hurt you? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    mirage wrote: »
    Hi Everybody.......first of all let me say thanks to Glu for including Facebook in the weekend events. I've just played my second one and need some help with strategy. All I wanted to do this weekend was have house parties so i could get some of the freebies being offered. I met Kim for the fashion show and did a three hour gig. While I was waiting for my energy to regenerate Simon calls with a 3 hour gig that I turn down. Simon tells me I'm in breech of contract because I want to go out with Kim instead of work and it costs me 5000 to get out of the contract. An hour later Simon offers me three different 1 hour gigs which I turn down because my party is about to start. I'm on level 17 and am starting to really get annoyed with how long it takes for energy to regenerate. Does anybody have strategies or suggestions on managing your time during weekend events? Does turning down a lot of jobs hurt you? Thanks in advance.

The best ways to save money are to buy the car and the private jet but at the very minimum the car because then you can just go through the California locations and get the occasional energy drops. Another good thing is to buy the higher costing pets as they tend to give two energy instead of one.

The car also works great in New York as you get the 3 different locations to get the energy drops. The car makes switching cities free and the jet makes flying anywhere free so they are really worth it.

I'm surprised you're still getting call by Simon to do random jobs though, those usually stop by like level 10 or so.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    There's nothing wrong with taking the random jobs from Simon. They actually help with extra cash and fans! And they don't stop at any time or level, at any point you are waiting for a gig to start Simon will offer you something else to do in the mean time.

Yes, you won't actually start to really earn money until you've bought the jet and at least a car. Because that will make all travel free. Then you can travel to all the destinations and click all the clickables to get energy, cash, xp or all of them. So make it your top priority to get the jet and at the very least the cheapest car.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    My other thing is stick with the basic clothing. Having house parties WILL work best IF it's a party event.. They are sometimes date ones or fashion ones in which a party will not help. However with a party I use my Miami house. It allows me to have 4 "guests". Guests give off more energy stars and money/energy. So that means you have 4 chances at more then the extra stuff.

This game is super tempting to want to buy clothing but try and stay away. Save save save. Post in the thread about adding Facebook friends, many people, me included would/will gift (since I can afford to with Kash). Sadly you can only gift over the platform you play on. I'm on iOS, so I cannot gift you, but there are a lot of kind and generous people that will. A lot of us started that way. Do a car as soon as you can. I saved and bought one with K Stars just because you can drive around and collect tap-ables. Try this thread for adding FB friends:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?117031-KKH-Facebook-Friends

Good luck!! Welcome!! Don't be a stranger and most of us don't bite, so if you have a question, ask or PM someone. This is a REALLY amazing forum!! I was surprised because other games I'd played in the past were not.

Also click the plus sign next to the Kash and the K Stars every day. Do the video offer. They are short video offers but they don't take energy or anything. Today I got 40 Kash and 4 K Stars. Not a ton BUT every little bit helps.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Welcome! Another source os income, is actually from the spare energy you throw away each time you leave the game overnight, or a long period during the day. If you go to one of the Kardash Stores (I like the Soho store) Take the 12 hour shift, and tap out all your leftover energy. When you start the game again, you can tap out a little energy before you head out of the store, this way if you're like me and automatically tap a tappable for bonus energy cash or xp, you'll have room to pick up the energy. At the end of the 12 hour shift, whatever you earned in the store goes into your bank, and it was energy you'd never have used otherwise. I don't remember who first shared this tip, but I do it all the time.

ANd yes. You will not get anywhere in the game without the jet/car. When you stop paying for travel, the whole Kardashian Game Globe opens up for you, and all the energy you ever need is there for the tapping. That's how you get ahead. You tap, you don't pay for energy, and well....then there is grinding. :) Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Having house parties WILL work best IF it's a party event.. However with a party I use my Miami house. It allows me to have 4 "guests". Guests give off more energy stars and money/energy.

It's best to save your cash to buy the Calabasas mansion for the party weekend events. I would highly recommend it because you can invite up to 7 party guests and throw parties there. Here's a tip that I can share that would seem to be helpful. For the party events, when you have the Calabasas mansion; you should choose the 3 hr parties because it's less stressful and it's takes up less energy to complete the parties.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Buying the jet and car is the FIRST thing you should do. Once the money is in your pocket instead of the airlines, you can put that money toward buying Calabasas. WHich IS, as Carol pointed out the best place for parties. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    It's best to save your cash to buy the Calabasas mansion for the party weekend events. I would highly recommend it because you can invite up to 7 party guests and throw parties there. Here's a tip that I can share that would seem to be helpful. For the party events, when you have the Calabasas mansion; you should choose the 3 hr parties because it's less stressful and it's takes up less energy to complete the parties.

I bought the Maimi house first because no one told me. I hope to have the Calabasas Mansion and a Jet soon!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!