Options

Paris dog, pet energy, holiday sale, and gifting questions.

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
This is the last board I hope... haha. Just did comeback and got back to B+ list..... yay. haha.

So anyways I got a few new questions. Thanks for all the help before. Everyone is so nice.

First, is there usually a Christmas/holiday sale? If so, what were the items on sale last year? I know we just had black friday, so just checking before I buy more stars haha.

Second, before I spend 75 stars.. Last I read, the Paris dog is glitched. Has the dog been fixes to give energy?

Most of my pets give +2 energy. I read pets have been changed to +1 energy? Has that been reversed?

And lastly, GIFTABLES. If I connect with a real player (I have android), if they want to gift me, do we have to be the level of the clothes? Or can you gift everything? So if someone is level 8, they can only gift people level 8 clothes and below?

Whew... That's it... THANK YOU!

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    This is the last board I hope... haha. Just did comeback and got back to B+ list..... yay. haha.

So anyways I got a few new questions. Thanks for all the help before. Everyone is so nice.

First, is there usually a Christmas/holiday sale? If so, what were the items on sale last year? I know we just had black friday, so just checking before I buy more stars haha.

Second, before I spend 75 stars.. Last I read, the Paris dog is glitched. Has the dog been fixes to give energy?

Most of my pets give +2 energy. I read pets have been changed to +1 energy? Has that been reversed?

And lastly, GIFTABLES. If I connect with a real player (I have android), if they want to gift me, do we have to be the level of the clothes? Or can you gift everything? So if someone is level 8, they can only gift people level 8 clothes and below?

Whew... That's it... THANK YOU!

Hi! I'm not sure of some of these myself!

As far as I recall there was not a star sale last Christmas.

My Paris dog is fine. Are you on Android or iOS?

I think my pets give 1 energy bolt per tap, about every 4 hours or so.

You can gift the other player things you have access to, yourself. So they can receive gifts above their level but they cannot send gifts they cannot yet buy themselves.

HTH!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have all pets *except* the Paris dog, oddly enough. All the other pets give +2 energy, except the Downtown LA cat and fishbowl, Hollywood dog, and Miami dog.

I do not believe there was a holiday sale on items. Black Friday was it. However, they may run a sale on k-stars, so you could turn that around to spend on items.
    iOS
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Ali is right about some of pets that only give 1 energy. I have the Paris dog, he gives 2, and I gave never had a glitch with him.