Options

New daily giftbox???

JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
So I was on instagram and saw a girl post a brand new giftbox thing but for some reason I can't post images on here???
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, I hope we get those! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for the <probable> teaser, Justin.

With the profanity she used, it's probably best you couldn't post it directly here!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    That would be so much fun!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I asked them about it, and they said they received another box today but got the usual cash.

Reminds me of last year when the daily white gift boxes were replaced with the green ones. I got the santa hat from one of those. Anybody else who received a special box after the update? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »

With the profanity she used, it's probably best you couldn't post it directly here!

Oops yeah I just noticed that too - the text at the bottom has a lot of cursing in it. Maybe someone can crop out just the image and repost? With credit given to their IG account, of course.

It's a G rated forum as you noted.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'll post it.

tmp_2564_s_La_Ast_N_11577735859.jpg
    free pic
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Oops yeah I just noticed that too - the text at the bottom has a lot of cursing in it. Maybe someone can crop out just the image and repost? With credit given to their IG account, of course.

It's a G rated forum as you noted.

I could have scratched out the foul language but I didn't.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks Carol! Much appreciated :D

I have not noticed any new gift boxes but I have not played since earlier today.

Somehow, some of the people on other sites seem to get sneak peeks. I'm not sure how???
  • Options
    I could have scratched out the foul language but I didn't.

Huh? I didn't see any foul language on yours. Did she say that on her IG? I didn't read the whole thing that closely just skimmed it to see what the OP was talking about.
  • Options
    JustinM wrote: »
    So I was on instagram and saw a girl post a brand new giftbox thing but for some reason I can't post images on here???

BTW you have to use a third party hosting site like Photobucket or Imgur, then post the BBCode link here in your post.

But it is a good thing in this case since the original image had a lot of cursing and the forum is G rated (kid friendly.)

Not judging just giving info.
  • Options
    Thanks Carol! Much appreciated :D

I have not noticed any new gift boxes but I have not played since earlier today.

Somehow, some of the people on other sites seem to get sneak peeks. I'm not sure how???

Isn't the specialty clothing is for the V.I.P. members only
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Huh? I didn't see any foul language on yours. Did she say that on her IG? I didn't read the whole thing that closely just skimmed it to see what the OP was talking about.

I don't have a instagram account. I meant the person's instagram page.

Edit: I cropped out the profanity that the person posted.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes, your original post just quoted in big colorful letters that "I could have scratched out the profanity but didn't." I am still confused what that meant but never mind.

(It did not mention Instagram.)

And yes as I said I did notice your post had none of the text in it and thanked you for it right away.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    These might be giftboxes that we will all start getting closer to Christmas. I remember in Halloween 2014 I had a glitch where I got 5 Halloween giftboxes in just one day. (Idk how, everytime I reopened my game it let me open another box for free) And then St. Patrick's Day I mysteriously got the gig & photo booth like 3 days before everyone else. Idk guess they're just lucky glitches.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I saw this too, I wonder if that person pays for the monthly VIP that not all of us have access to yet? Here is the pic she posted wearing it:
    yLOp4hX.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    I have been missing daily gift boxes forever now. I had ONE yesterday and got excited thinking they fixed it but nope.. Back to no more boxes again :( I just want the free box everyone else gets. It's frustrating!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't have a instagram account. I meant the person's instagram page.

Edit: I cropped out the profanity that the person posted.

Carol, I have to ask you to use a more traditional looking font/color etc? It's causing some confusion, and lord knows we have enough of that without adding to it. I really appreciate this. Color for emphasis is one thing, but this looks purely like colored shouting.

My first impression, before seeing two pages of discussion, was probably belonged to the 'special gift boxes' we heard about with that VIP offer. Lets see if others start getting better items, but....if you notice, our daily giftbox items can all be found in our wardrobes, either with a GiftBox icon saying we can't purchase it, or simply an article of clothing we can purchase. In the daily gift boxes, it's already in the wardrobe. No?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I currently have a VIP subscription and my daily VIP box is black. My next one is due in a few hours so I'll check if it's the white one. Probably not though haha.
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    I currently have a VIP subscription and my daily VIP box is black. My next one is due in a few hours so I'll check if it's the white one. Probably not though haha.

Thanks for the info Cilan! How do you like the subscription so far? Is it worth it? Have you received any exclusive items because of it?
    iOS
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I have been missing daily gift boxes forever now. I had ONE yesterday and got excited thinking they fixed it but nope.. Back to no more boxes again :( I just want the free box everyone else gets. It's frustrating!!

Awful! I hope your gift boxes get restored right away.

Trevor: that sounds like a fun glitch! (It almost sounds like the postman delivered Bobbie's to you. Just kidding.)

AliBryant: I'd love to see your illustration but I only see a thumbnail size icon without any click-ability. Is it only me?
  • Options

Trevor: that sounds like a fun glitch! (It almost sounds like the postman delivered Bobbie's to you. Just kidding.)

AliBryant: I'd love to see your illustration but I only see a thumbnail size icon without any click-ability. Is it only me?

It's awful. I contacted support, did the ticket, speed tests on my network, etc and they have no real answer so it's a wait and see, which is frustrating!! I don't get anything extra, not even 1 Kash (not K Stars, KASH) per day for not getting anything. It's purely upsetting since I'm always here and playing the game. &#55357;&#56877;
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Thanks for the info Cilan! How do you like the subscription so far? Is it worth it? Have you received any exclusive items because of it?

It's fun getting an extra gift box a day! haha. I would say if you are considering purchasing the 19.99 star pack, then get the VIP instead, because you get the same amount of stars + the daily box.

I am a guy, so I see that the VIP clothes are shorts, shoes, and a shirt. I have not gotten any of these items yet... I always pick the box next to these items! Doh! lol. But from what I can see, there is only energy, cash, or the VIP clothing. There are no K-Stars like in the regular white giftboxes, so that kinda drops it down a notch.
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    It's awful. I contacted support, did the ticket, speed tests on my network, etc and they have no real answer so it's a wait and see, which is frustrating!! I don't get anything extra, not even 1 Kash (not K Stars, KASH) per day for not getting anything. It's purely upsetting since I'm always here and playing the game. ��

Aww! :(

I hope they will gift you something for your troubles then, maybe??
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    It's fun getting an extra gift box a day! haha. I would say if you are considering purchasing the 19.99 star pack, then get the VIP instead, because you get the same amount of stars + the daily box.

I am a guy, so I see that the VIP clothes are shorts, shoes, and a shirt. I have not gotten any of these items yet... I always pick the box next to these items! Doh! lol. But from what I can see, there is only energy, cash, or the VIP clothing. There are no K-Stars like in the regular white giftboxes, so that kinda drops it down a notch.

Do you get gift box clothes that the rest of us don't have, or do you know? Because of course you only see what's in your game.

Strange there are no K stars in your gift boxes.

Is it $19.99 per month? What do you get for that each new month?

It is not even offered to most of us.
  • Options
    Do you get gift box clothes that the rest of us don't have, or do you know? Because of course you only see what's in your game.

Strange there are no K stars in your gift boxes.

Is it $19.99 per month? What do you get for that each new month?

It is not even offered to most of us.

Oh really? I didn't know it wasn't offered to everyone. That's strange haha. I might continue it for another month to try to chase the clothing. And yep! It is a $19.99 month recurring subscription. You get 220 K-Stars upfront and I got a VIP box every day. The special clothing are marked with a "VIP" sign thing. I do not remember if regular/recoloured clothing are in the box. xD I'll make a note to check it when I open another one.

Other than the giftbox, I don't believe there is anything else. The only change I see in the game is that the bartenders and waitresses tell you that they are happy to see you again and more friendly than usual with discounted/free drink prices on some of them.
  • Options
    Wow thanks for all the info Cilan! Yeah most of us do not even have the option to subscribe yet. They are rolling it out very slowly. $20 a month is really steep IMO. If it was only $10 I'd be more likely to consider it.
    iOS
  • Options

Polka - maybe try the direct link to my pic http://i.imgur.com/yLOp4hX.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Wow thanks for all the info Cilan! Yeah most of us do not even have the option to subscribe yet. They are rolling it out very slowly. $20 a month is really steep IMO. If it was only $10 I'd be more likely to consider it.

I would pay $20 because there hasn't been a month that I have played where I haven't spent that much so the added gift boxes could make it worthwhile. I initially thought your $10 suggestion would be a little cheap but after thinking I think it would be a smart business decision for Glu bc it would lure people who never spend money by given them the option to have what amounts to $20 dollars worth of stars for only $10 dollars.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I would definitely subscribe if they gave me they offer! I spend at LEAST that much every month anyways. So wait, so do you get 2 gift boxes daily then Cilan?
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Aww! :(

I hope they will gift you something for your troubles then, maybe??

It doesn't sound like it. All they did was collect info and said they would look into it IF others had that problems too :(

Your getting quite a bit for the $20 imo. They give you K Stars plus an item. I would certainly do it but they only offer it on Andeoid to my knowledge so is in iOS land are just stuck outta luck!
    I would definitely subscribe if they gave me they offer! I spend at LEAST that much every month anyways. So wait, so do you get 2 gift boxes daily then Cilan?

Same here, so it would be worth it!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just got my daily gift box and it contained all regular items. I think we'll be getting black boxes the eight days of Christmas, like last year.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________