Options

the spouse vs. the nanny

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I wish that my doll and her hubby could fire the nanny. There are various reasons why I don't want the nanny anymore on the babies nursery room:

1. She's ruining the parenthood experience.
2. The nanny forbidden the biological father to bond & interact with his children.
3. My doll's husband doesn't get along with the nanny.
4. My doll's family can't spend any quality time together.

My doll's husband is a stay-at-home dad so he should be able to take care of their children everyday. So they don't need a nanny since it's so unnecessary for them. I think that single parents on KKH needs a nanny since it's very necessary. So what are your thoughts about this?
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    I love the Nanny I like making up stories about my Doll being a gold digger and she barely gives a any care about her children :D
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    I love the Nanny I like making up stories about my Doll being a gold digger and she barely gives a any care about her children :D

Lol my doll is in the middle of it. She's not taking any sides neither her husband or the nanny.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    Sorry to threadjack but I'm nowhere near close to the baby stage on my current game and have a question - is it necessary to hire the nanny in the first place? Is she automatically placed in your properties?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    thelorax wrote: »
    Sorry to threadjack but I'm nowhere near close to the baby stage on my current game and have a question - is it necessary to hire the nanny in the first place? Is she automatically placed in your properties?

The nanny appears automatically if you have a second baby. If you only have one baby, it will be just you and your spouse in the nursery.
    iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't have a second baby and one of the reasons is because I don't wanna that ugly Nanny!

Glu should fix that and make the Nanny available just for those that are single parents!

It would be cool if our spouses could keep at nursery holding the babies!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I don't have a nanny, my baby stays home alone. ಠ_ಠ It's never given me the option for a nanny!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I don't have a nanny, my baby stays home alone. ಠ_ಠ It's never given me the option for a nanny!

The nanny only appears if you say yes to your spouse when the question is asked if you want a second baby. That's when you reach the max level of your relationship.

Or when you adopt a second baby.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I don't have a second baby and one of the reasons is because I don't wanna that ugly Nanny!

Glu should fix that and make the Nanny available just for those that are single parents!

That's a very wise decision Vats for not saying yes to a second baby at the moment.

Yes I really want my doll's hubby to be replaced by the nanny.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    The nanny appears automatically if you have a second baby. If you only have one baby, it will be just you and your spouse in the nursery.

I see. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    Doesn't every NPC in the game "have" a job?
  • Options
    Riedy wrote: »
    Doesn't every NPC in the game "have" a job?

Nope I guess all of them are unemployed lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nope I guess all of them are unemployed lol

lol actually they have is written somewhere, Bort is a popstar for example!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    lol actually they have is written somewhere, Bort is a popstar for example!

Mines is no longer my doll's bodyguard so he's just plain lazy and refuses to look for a new job haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

Could you please show us the nanny? If she is going to cause traumatic nightmares for my baby then I think I will stay a one child home until I can hire a better nanny! Or perhaps they will add a daycare option!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    This how the nanny look for all players I believe.

or5hsm.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i like to put on the same clothes as the nanny and joke it's like The Hand That Rocks The Cradle.

But I'd much rather have the husband interact with his kids. I mean I already pay for everything, he could chip in a bit
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts

This how the nanny look for all players I believe.

or5hsm.jpg

Thanks so much for the photo Queen Cookie, and thanks to all who posted in this thread.

I would have had a second baby but I *really* don't want a Nanny...the heads up is much appreciated. :D
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Don't the nannies look different for each player?

One way to find out...post your NPCs in the NPC thread too, and share them for laughs.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Don't the nannies look different for each player?

One way to find out...post your NPCs in the NPC thread too, and share them for laughs.

The nanny looks the same on everyone's games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    The nanny looks the same on everyone's games.

Thanks, Carol.

Her sweater is so drab.