Options

Husband advice for weekend event.

I got 'married' back when it first became an option, after waiting what seemed forever to find a decent looking Alist NPC, and then got tired of the commitment/constant nagging to go on dates. Now with this weekends event I started dating a random E lister to get points and he proposed in like five dates! I'm getting 5 or 8 hearts per date with new husband but am wondering if I should buy first husband back (I got a 40star box). Will he give more more points per date? The new one doesn't even have a house!

Will I get more points per date if we're farther along in our relationship?
What would you guys do?

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hey Katie, the amount of event points depends from how many hours the date is and how many exclusive giftbox items you have.
    For 1h date you get 5 points and if you have 1 exclusive giftbox item (for exampe - I got the scarf) you get 1 bonus point.
    4h date gives you 16 point plus bonus(I think I got 4), 8h date gives you 20 points plus bonus(not sure, I'll check).
    No need to pay 40 kstars to get your old husband. And you can always say NO to the E lister NPC about marriage, he won't break up, he will ask again after couple of dates. You can even date different NPC, if you want only 1h dates. The first couple of dates with a new NPC/friend are always 1h.

If you have loads of kash, you can date at Oak - it uses least energy but loads of kash.

I hope I was helpful. And WELCOME TO FORUMS :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I've been known to date NPC dolls if my spouse wants an 8 hour date. I get the same event points as if it were my hubby. Anything to get more event points. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Thanks ladies �� Fortunately I have money to burn, so vintage wine at Oak it is!