Options

Transfer game?

Pisceswoman4Pisceswoman4 Registered Users 10 Posts
Hey guys, I'm considering getting a new phone but I am worried that my game won't transfer to my new phone. Does anyone know if my status/wardrobe etc will transfer ?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    iOS instructions here

Android instructions here

Everything will transfer over if it is successful :)

Keep the game on your old device until you have transferred over to your new phone.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    And, if it's Apple, then start a chat from a computer with Apple Support. They helped me move everyone to a new iPad last week, and I had it set up with 2 different apple ids, so there is a reason they call them Geniuses. Woman was so nice, stayed with me in chat through the whole thing, told me what to do step by step and when it was over, my game was up on my new device, all my stuff was there.

If it's Android, be super careful. Android doesn't have that kind of support, but if you're going from and to the same brand of device, say Samsung for example, Samsung might be able to help, or Google Play services. So, between the instructions, and professional help if it's available will hopefully make a smooth transfer.

I am honestly blown away by how helpful Apple was. Good luck. PicesWoman. I think we spoke in another thread, but again, Welcome. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Pisceswoman4Pisceswoman4 Registered Users 10 Posts
    So... I just tried to transfer. I basically went from Android to Android, but still can't figure out how to log into Google + in the game. I only have the option to log into FB. Does anyone know how to log into google plus thru KK without buying k-stars on an android device?