Options

Need Help Adding Friends

!+elle+!!+elle+! Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
Don't know how to add friends on Kkh?! Add me please - !+elle+!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi elle, welcome to the forum. Are playing on iOS (Apple device) or Android (any smartphone or tablet that isn't Apple) Facebook, or Kindle? (I moved your post here, where it would be most effective.)

If it is iOS, you add people through Game Center. Android connects via Google Play Services (used to be called Google+), Kindle through Game Circle. And Facebook players can connect with other Facebook players.

You can look for the threads pertaining to your platform (ios/android etc) and add your add info. You can also add anyone playing on your platform who says in their post Add me, or in their signatures you'll see add info. either GC Id, like mine, Koko kokonut if you're iOs you can add me to game center, if you're android pm me and I'll give you the info. But you can find a lot of people to add right here in this section.

If you add people from their signature info, or their post info, you should either post on their thread that you've added them and would love to play with them. This way 9 times out of 10 they will add you back. Hope this gets you started, if you need more help, start a thread in FAQ something like - Can't add friends, and I'll try and troubleshoot it with you there.

It's also good, if you put your add info into your signature if you're looking to add people. Identify the platform and give your info. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary