Brit's American Dream Game - Now Testing in a few Countries -

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Where are the pics guys, cmon tease us 😜
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I was searching more about BSAM and I saw at Glu's official site about KPP and they made a forum for that game that isn't integrated with this one and all other Glu's games... Hope that BSAM forum will be part of this forum, so everything will be more functional!

I thought that I was the only one that lurked through KPP forums lol

KPP forums looks so lame. Britney Spears game looks so much cooler than Katy Perry game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    wait wait WHAT?? how come I go in search of this and comes up as non existing??? am I doing something wrong or has it vanished already??
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    wait wait WHAT?? how come I go in search of this and comes up as non existing??? am I doing something wrong or has it vanished already??

it isn't released everywhere worldwide just yet. I went to the play store via my pc and it said that the title wasn't released where I live (USA) just yet so this is all beta testing I guess?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    How did you get the beta for android???
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    How did you get the beta for android???

I think that the beta version is available in some countries.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I just started playing and a few things I noticed, which I would like to be improved would be the scrolling left/right (it's a little too slow right now) and I feel like some of the clothes are just a little too bland....I scrolled through the in-game store and from what I could see, the items are a little too dull looking compared to those in Kim K. There's no much sparkle or variety in terms of style and design. I know the game is still in a very beta testing/development stage but I would to see the wardrobe getting an overhaul.

I do love how 3D the games is in terms of how the stores, roads so that's great.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    I just started playing and a few things I noticed, which I would like to be improved would be the scrolling left/right (it's a little too slow right now) and I feel like some of the clothes are just a little too bland....I scrolled through the in-game store and from what I could see, the items are a little too dull looking compared to those in Kim K. There's no much sparkle or variety in terms of style and design. I know the game is still in a very beta testing/development stage but I would to see the wardrobe getting an overhaul.

I do love how 3D the games is in terms of how the stores, roads so that's great.

My thoughts exactly! And today I will uninstall the game, not because I don't like it but I don't want to see all the surprises right now, so I'll wait the game be released worldwide.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I love Britney.. Funny story. I married young (21) so I hen I would go to the bars with my friend (real name Liz) and she was married also we would get approached by guys and they'd ask my name and I would say "I'm Britney b*tch" and then They would ask my friend and she'd reply "Christina" (as in Aguilera) and we used to give them "our numbers" which were always a bar or taxi company. It was so much fun. Ah the days.

Anyhow.. I'd totally play the Britney game!! Can't wait!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You guys were talking about the wardrobe, I made a post about Britney's clothing sometime ago...
    I definitely want to play Britney, she has a lot of history in the industry she's in it since her childhood, and has done a bit of everything so the game can use these elements to have diverse and fun gigs.

What worries me is that Britney isn't a fashion icon, she usually go out like that on the street on a really really very great day

LfZp01l.jpg?1

Otherwise ...

DwPFCWA.jpg?1

I believe they'll focus on stage costumes, on that she's legendary! Girls prepare to let your bellies out!

mE6UT0l.jpg?1

The game still on beta, but I don't think that the game main focus will be a fashion wardrobe as on KKH, but I'm sure that they will bring a lot of surprises for us!

lol Bobbie, cool story!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    But idk, outfits and customization are some of the MOST important selling factors of such a game besides the name attached to the game and the gameplay itself.

Even the outfits we have right now, are not really based on the outfits Britney herself has worn out the outfits Britney might wear except a few of the exclusive ones.

I just hope to see more trendy and more appealing outfits if that's possible.
    I would also like to see the eyes getting some sort of overhaul because most of them look same-y and the eye makeup thingy doesn't even work.

Otherwise, I'm really loving this game. It's really great and I'm enjoying every moment of it
  • Options
    Glitch. Playing on Android (lollipop 5.1.1)

The invite Sara to Microbe for hangout isn't working. When I enter microbe by clicking the green hangout option,there's nothing to do in the shop. I cant invite anyone or spend energy on anything. I'll see if i can post a screenshot later
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I cant wait for this the slay
    tumblr_mgqbiqBjlN1qjoheuo1_500_zps3c18a11d.gif
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    is the game working for anyone?
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    Nope not for me
  • Options
    I didn't downloaded the game cause I don't want experience those issues, I think the team is still working on a lot of things to made it better.

I also saw that the game file is too big, about 255 MB, hope they can compress that too!

I wish that the team could be more close to us players as KKH team was at the beggining, we have a lot to contribute!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I love Britney Spears, but this game is sooooo boring! They keep forcing you to go on dates and hang outs all the time and you almost don´t do gigs to promote your songs. Hope they change it or it will be a flop just like Katy´s game.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh my gosh everything is so beige... I don't really like the way rewards drift across the screen either I usually tap them to collect and it makes it difficult. I can see that some people might really like this game but it's not for me. I like the fashion side of the other games and it doesn't really have any fashion aspect, plus it kind of reminds me of Katy Perry Pop which wasn't for me either. Thanks for the heads up though Kyndall
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Paty wrote: »
    I love Britney Spears, but this game is sooooo boring! They keep forcing you to go on dates and hang outs all the time and you almost don´t do gigs to promote your songs. Hope they change it or it will be a flop just like Katy´s game.

Britney doesn't promote her stuff too, so that's pretty accurate lol

I agree with you, the love I have for Britney won't hold me playing the game if it turns out not being fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Britney doesn't promote her stuff too, so that's pretty accurate lol

I agree with you, the love I have for Britney won't hold me playing the game if it turns out not being fun!

Totally! The storyline of this game is lazy just like Britney haha! And her avatar keeps telling us all the time that we need to hang out more, to relax more, to spend more time at the Starbeans drinking coffee...LOL. And then after you do all these things in order to get some "inspiration" you record a new single, make a very basic promotion and that´s it. Time to get "inspiration" again to record a new single. That means you need to spend a LOT of energy with more hangouts and more dates. I really don´t feel the whole "popstar" thing in this game because it looks like the career is not the most important thing. The whole thing gets really boring after some time.
  • Options
    glu could you plz drop the prices of the men clothes its too much money.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    Here's a video of the gameplay:D:

I'm really happy with what I saw there!

The graphics are beautiful in motion, the soundtrack is perfect (It's Britney B!tch!), I noticed many fun references and finally I began to familiarize myself with the new avatars!

The loading screen is slow and needs to be improved, as well as the wardrobe that looks to basic and also the game needs more variety of hair and eye colors to don't look so poor as KKH is on that aspect.

I hope that long hair style of the guy from the record store will be available on the home screen customization when Glu release the game worldwide.

Since this is still a beta version I think everything is looking satisfactory and I believe that the game has potential. I'm excited!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oprah in it well someone based on her https://t.co/52QTmNmvr9
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    Does anyone know when is her game gonna be released worldwide?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm so happy that the forum is part of this site! I know that we're gonna have fun there as we have here! So if the forum is on, the game probably will be out soon!

I found another gameplay, but this time with a guy!

I'm excited cause there are couple of long hair styles, but OMG they cost 100 B-gems! Hope they change that, it's crazy!

And I thought really weird that guy's rival is also Aston Kole (is that her name?).

And those abs... you better work b*tch!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Does anyone when this is coming out? Like have they mentioned it in an interview or something??? I checked on the forum but all I see is a suggestion thread (like how did they get the game lol)
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    Does anyone when this is coming out? Like have they mentioned it in an interview or something??? I checked on the forum but all I see is a suggestion thread (like how did they get the game lol)

i got it on the nz itunes
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    I wrote this post on Britney's forum, but I'll post it here too!
    Hello! I'm Vats KKH player for almost two years and I've been in this forum a year now!

It's been almost three months since the release of the beta version for Android, which makes me believe that the worldwide release of the game should be close and that makes me very worried!

After the flop of KPP and the glitch fiasco of K&K, I fear that BS:AM follow the same path.

I'm a huge Britney fan for nearly two decades and the last two years KKH has been an important part of my life, so those two things combined seems to me the perfect idea and I totally want to see the game succeed.

Watching gameplay videos and reading the reviews of people who have played I see a lot of potential, but none of that will matter if the game comes full of glitches or with a level of extreme difficulty, few updates and lack of support such as that experienced at K&K and KPP.

KKH stands out because it had a 'humble' beginning, we had ample options of hair styles from the kustomization screen and the clothing had fair prices, as well as the gameplay flowing nicely, thus encouraging us to continue playing. After two years the game has grown, some things please us and others less so, but it is clear that the game's formula is still able to keep us around.

So basically what I'm trying to say here is take the time you need to bring us a game of quality and without problems, whether it be tomorrow or next year!

Another important point is that you always say that with the amount of followers on social networks demonstrate the potential of releasing a game using the name of determined artist/celebrity, so I really hope you're aware of who are Britney's public, even loving KKH I often feel like I'm not the target audience of the game.

I know that supposedly every game must have its own identity, but I don't think that the search for that identity should sacrifice successful elements of previous games, improvements are always welcomed like what happened to the photobooth on K&K, but there are things instead of improving they disrupt such as the weekend events that are much better on KKH.

And please let's play a win win game, at this rate you already know what stimulates us as consumers and what repels us, then focus on what went right! On a personal level I'm all here for long hair styles, if I could have one since the beginning of the game would be one more reason for me to play.

I hope you're motivated to make it work and can listen to all of us players. And it doesn't become something like:
    dAuEsYD.gif

Thank you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!