Options

No engagement but still asking for kids

Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
My date never asked to marry me but when we reached 12,000 relationship points he asked for kids. What could it be?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmm. I have heard about people who get proposed to after they have the baby. (Paternity test maybe? LOL) If you want a baby, I would go ahead and say yes. And if that doesnt make him ask you to marry, then I'll dig out what the FAQs say about it. Besides, in today's world, there is no shame in children before marriage. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    OMG i have the same problem my kkh bf never proposed to me but asked about having kids we're on max already and i said yes twice and now we have two baby but after that he never proposed whenever we date on a restaurant or club i really wanted us to be married
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    β†’_β†’ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Is it random when they ask for babies? I'm married and at 12,000 relationship points but still no baby :( I'm not at the maximum relationship points though. I guess i'm not sure what max is. Is 15,000 max? Do I need to be at maximum before he asks for a baby or is it a random amount of luck? So many questions haha

EDIT: my husband finally asked for a baby!! So I got a baby at 12,100 relationship points. I guess i'm no help on your issue of getting proposed to! My advice would be just keep trying I suppose! Things must just be very random on games.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!