Options

Limited time sale during Xmas

SereliciousSerelicious Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everybody, I'm new here so I hope this thread is in the right place.

Did anybody notice around Xmas last week a time limited sale ( I think it lasted about a day?) that had a combo of a pretty black dress (I'll show it in a print screen), a hundred and something Kstars, and the coolest item, full energy for 24 hours which was represented by a can of red Bull - all by $14.99??

Comments

• Options
    SereliciousSerelicious Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi everybody, I'm new here so I hope this thread is in the right place.

Did anybody notice around Xmas last week a time limited sale ( I think it lasted about a day?) that had a combo of a pretty black dress (I'll show it in a print screen), a hundred and something Kstars, and the coolest item, full energy for 24 hours which was represented by a can of red Bull - all by $14.99??
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi and Welcome. That is a special offer, triggered in players games from time to time. Did you make the purchase? Was it the black dress with the large gold buckle in the front? Was there a problem with this purchase?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi, I merged both threads, please don't make duplicate posts or thread while you are awaiting moderation. :)

Now, in the 2nd thread, I notice you said Full energy for 24 hours? No. There is no such thing as unlimited energy for a period of time, or at all. The offer I'm sure, represented by the red bull was (If I recall) 100 Energy, or Full energy (meaning 34. 37. 40 or 43 energy depending on your max capacity. When you run through the energy, that's it, you are back to the regular tapping for energy, or waiting for it to fill up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Yes, Koko is correct. These are "pop up sales". I've personally seen them. For me they "pop up" more for my new character then they do my older chara ter. I think you are confusing the 24 hour energy with the offer. The offer itself is usually good (meaning available for you to buy) for 24 hours. You get K Stars, a full energy and a special item. My newer character is being offered this right now. It's a nice way to score a unique item and a load of K Stars at a discounted cost!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    There are different offers. But none have unlimited energy. If you have more questions about it Serelicious please post again.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary