Options

My husband is not my husband?!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
So he asked me to marry him. I said yes. We did the wedding. Look at this though.

D11201B8-93D6-411C-962A-65A03C34AF2C_zps7tmsyqjz.png
He's in the nursery..

8068CCDB-6094-4DD5-ACE4-83EF1D401993_zpsieiny7d1.png
He keeps asking for hello and gifts like he's a friend??

3304851D-5337-4EB3-AB4B-A59DAF6A2CEB_zps3yjdttnw.png
When I look in MY friends, we are married.

E18EEF93-A3F2-4052-B575-4B510B6E0003_zpsmka004a6.png
When I look in his friends, we are just friends??

What kinda glitch is this? Do I send a support ticket? Did I do something wrong?! I went through all the steps for Florence wedding and all that.
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    No everything's ok - it's because although you married him he is still technically a GC friend, so you will get his greeting instead of anything an NPC husband might say :)

Also forgot to say because he is a GC friend your game will not affect 'his' - that's why you only show as married in your original game :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Wait, so you're playing on two separate accounts?

Well, just because YOU married him on your game doesn't mean he's married to you on his.

So if you want HIM to also be married to you, then you'd have to go through all the steps on his game and have him propose again.

Marriages don't carry over between games, for example I know a few dolls who are married to my doll but I'm not married to anyone in the game.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Marriages don't carry over between games, for example I know a few dolls who are married to my doll but I'm not married to anyone in the game.

Such a playa!

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    No everything's ok - it's because although you married him he is still technically a GC friend, so you will get his greeting instead of anything an NPC husband might say :)

Also forgot to say because he is a GC friend your game will not affect 'his' - that's why you only show as married in your original game :)

Okay, so I just have to marry again the other way around. Then it will be normal?! How will this work? I wine and dine him and then he will ask me to marry him? Wait.. He already asked me, so I have to ask him. He takes me on a bunch of dates and Brooklyn will ask him?
    Wait, so you're playing on two separate accounts?

Well, just because YOU married him on your game doesn't mean he's married to you on his.

So if you want HIM to also be married to you, then you'd have to go through all the steps on his game and have him propose again.

I am! I am playing one on my iPhone that I use and then I have an old iPhone 5 that I created a guy specifically so I could marry him and have control of his clothing, etc!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Such a playa!

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

LOL

Haha!!
    6349.gif
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg Bobbie, your husband is foine **!!!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg Bobbie, your husband is foine **!!!!!

Thanks!! I had to make him good looking because the NPC's are awful!
    5141.gif

He's jobless, but babysits well so feel free to "marry him"!
    34.gif