Options

Missing Kstars

roxytartsroxytarts Registered Users 9 Posts
Hey there,
I had bought a pack of 50 Kstars and never recieved them. And eachtime I go to attemtp to purchase them again, it has a message saying "This in App purchase has already been bought it will be restored for free." I click "OK" and it just loads and loads and eventually times out. I have sent in a ticket and they tell me to contact itunes, and i tunes tells me to contact Glu.. I'm really annoyed.. And really ready to never spend another dime on this game! Can anyone help?!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened. iTunes must be contacted again. Just last week, same thing happened to another player, I told them to contact iTunes again this way: On your receipt, there is a place that says 'report a problem' with a link. Click it, and tell them the situation just as you have. Tell them you purchased from them and it was not delivered.
    itunes_zpsuimsguhz.jpg
    The other player contacted itunes a 2nd time, using that link and got their money back so they could purchase again.
    If you have trouble with the 2nd purchase, come back and we'll approach Glu, and perhaps iTunes again. It even happened to me, twice, 2nd time I got the cash back from itunes, and told Glu I wasn't able to successfully purchase stars. I don't know what Glu did, but I never had a problem after that.

I'll grab the screenshot I used last week for illustration. Good luck, let us know how you make out, and lastly, welcome to the forum. ;)

51511739-9213-4bac-9bf8-2cc2f730e524_zpsmvdkmyyw.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary