Options

Missing Daily Boxes?

JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
Sadly I have not been receiving daily gift boxes and I contacted glu mobile and they told me to delete my game... I will not restart my game when I spent over 300$+ over it. Glu customer support are no help. I have an iPhone 6 and the latest update of KKH and the latest software update. What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You could also try the search bar...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

And lastly this was created. Even though it was first not in the right section and secondly not moved.

BobbieM wrote: »
    I haven't gotten daily boxes from a while but I am noticing in the threads there are others that are also not getting daily boxes. I wonder if there is something that we all have in common that maybe will help Glu when it comes to solving our problem. I'm also curious how many people are having this problem.

Maybe we can all leave this info:
    • How long has this been happening?
    • Did you notice it happened after an update?
    • Do you get the holiday boxes but not daily boxes?
    • Do you get the daily boxes but not the holiday boxes?
    • Have you noticed any other kind of glitches?
    • What have you tried to do to resolve it?
    • Have you reported it to Glu?
    • What device are you using?
    • What version of the game are you playing?
    • Is your device up to date with carrier and/or software updates?

Here's my situation:
    • It's been going on for about a month, maybe even longer.
    • I don't get any boxes, holiday or daily. I did get one daily box randomly a week ago, but nothing more since.
    • I don't have any other glitches that I am aware of. The rest of the items are working fine.
    • I contacted Glu, ran SpeedTests & they are coming back great so my connections are all okay; both over WiFi & my service provider (Verizon).
    • I am using an iPhone 6S Plus (I also play on an OLD android & there are no problems with that device).
    • The version of the game I am playing is v4.4.0.
    • My device just had a carrier update that I completed. The software is up to date running 9.2.

If there is anything else I forgot to mention, please include that!! I want to see how widespread the problem is so that we can help Glu resolve it! Thank you all so much!! Happy Holidays!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Customer care is the way to pursue this. Contact them again, ask about restoring your purchases when you restart your game. This is not widespread, and they are investigating other instances of it. Just hammer home how much you have spent, explain you want to keep playing the game but not if your purchases can't be restored. If this were me, I would just pursue it further with Customer Care.

The forum is full of advice, suggestions, and tips, and possible solutions for a miriad of issues. However, ultimately it is Customer Care who can help you. We can help by telling you to keep going back til they 'hear' you. But you have to be polite, and persevere. In cases like this, I suggest that you can always find something in their answer to you, to respond to and basically volley the ball back in their court.

In your situation, if their last response to you was to uninstall your game, I'd screenshot all your details, showing what t you posses in the game (don't send these shots, just hold onto them for like a game inventory), and I'd send copies of my itunes/ google receipts showing my StarShop and Special purchases, and say....before I delete my whole game, over not getting daily boxes, can you tell me you'll replenish my purchases? Then mention that others in the forum are going through this, in various stages of being helped, and ask if they can asses your game from within, or just replenish your purchases and you'll be happy to start over.

That's my best advice. It's offering them 2 courses that would be satisfactory to you, and then let them choose which they'll pursue. In any event, please let us know how it turns out, and if it's STILL not good, we'll try again.

Let me be honest, I wouldn't dump my game because I'm not getting 4 extra energy, or 350K$ each day. And, when it comes down to it, that's basically what we're getting. A few good things, like the green Birken knock off you'll never carry. Or, another color of the bra top. If you're like me, the game is more important than a krappy prize each day. So, I would keep pursuing to fix it while you keep playing, or the new game with your stuff back.

And regarding other members' posts about these issues, I appreciate the time they took to dig up these similar cases, however they offer no solution, and the commentary about posts not being moved etc have no place on the forum. If someone posts the same issue in different places, it only needs to be picked up in one for assistance. Before anyone posts in a request for help thread, ask yourself if your contribution is helping or merely illustrating your dissatisfaction for how things are handled.

Justin, let me know what you decide and how things work out. We're here for all the moral support and suggestions you need. (oh, and I don't know what guy games get, in place of the ladies bra tops and purses in the gift boxes. Those are just the only two things I ever get other than the aforementioned 4 Energy or 350K$)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary