Options

Meeting A-listers?

HipstalertHipstalert Registered Users 1 Posts
Although I'm a rather high A-lister, i cant seem to come across any other A-listers besides the ones on my VIP contact list. I havent been able to since the start of the game and it's become quite annoying considering it would be helpful to have higher-listing contacts for fans, projects and other things. How can this be helped?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi, and welcome to the forum. The AList NPCs are all snippy things when you meet them, so who needs that? I would cultivate contacts here in the forum. Add them to your contact list and play with real people's games. You can connect with a lot of AListers in our Gifting and Friends Subforum. NPCs, computer generated dolls will say things like "I'm too busy to talk with a noname like you" when you try to connect with them. There is no way, other than maybe charming them (there is a cost to talk to them further) but I wouldn't do that.
    The real player games add you, you add them, and boom you've filled up your contacts with AListers. NPCs, it's hit or miss I don't know what the formula is, sometimes you can start a work or romantic relationship with them, but if the computer doesn't offer that option, you can't add them. With real people it's simply I add you, you add me, and soon we're playing with each other. And, for some reason, when you have a lot of real player contacts, the NPCs suddenly all want to be your friend. Go figure, when you don't need them, the NPCs come running.

Again, nice to meet you, and you should identify your platform if you post in Gifting and Friends, There are separate threads for Game Center people (Apple Product games) for Android Players, and I believe facebook as well. Good luck, and come back if you have any other questions. If you'd like to play with me, pm me your add info and I'll give you mind. :) ( i used to have it in my signature, but people started emailing my Android accounts for personal help, and I had to shut that down. )
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary